𝐢𝐯.

✩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒✩irl

✩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒✩
irl

george reluctantly put his headset on his messy hair as he clicked on the discord icon

george reluctantly put his headset on his messy hair as he clicked on the discord icon. he was about to tell dream and sapnap about autumn moving with him and he was feeling pretty anxious about it all. there were about a hundred things that could go wrong - they could get mad at him for not telling them sooner, or tell him that she's not welcome to come, or even worse, tell him not to come. this was a dream of his since he was 20 years old, moving in with clay and nick, and it all depended on how willing they were to welcome a complete stranger to their home. george was trying to be positive, but even he knew that he'd understand if they declined that option. it wasn't a small thing after all.

just as he began to overthink everything, he got a call from the group chat. the second he joined the call sapnap yelled loudly at him, "you have a sister?"

"yes sapnap, i do. in fact, i have two."

"and did you ever think about telling us about them? we tell you everything!"

"what do you mean us? i already knew," dream's smooth voice rang through his headset.

"wait... what? why was i excluded?"

"sapnap you're being dramatic. i never told you anything about either of them because you never asked." george was already stressed and sapnap was slowly getting on his nerves.

"well you never asked me about my siblings but i always told you everything!"

"you said it alone, we never asked!" their voices gradually began getting louder and more frustrated with every word.

"to be fair, it was funny when he covered for theodore and then got in trouble," dream jumped in the middle of their soon-to-be-fight trying to change the topic.

"dude! it wasn't funny! i was grounded for like a week because of him!"

"okay i have to admit, that was pretty funny," george giggled.

"i hate both of you," sapnap groaned while the other two just laughed. "why am i the only one getting embarrassed? should i call camilla dream?"

"don't you dare call drista or i'm going to kick you out." sapnap and dream started wheezing while george just cleared his throat to get their attention again.