𝐱𝐢𝐢.

✩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 ✩

✩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 ✩

irl + social media

after her late night going out with sapnap, autumn decided to sleep in on a saturday morning

after her late night going out with sapnap, autumn decided to sleep in on a saturday morning. to be fair, she didn't have anything better to do anyways.

her plans for today were to go to the nearest gym and activate her body a little because she wasn't used to not training. since she was a little kid, she spent every day after school practicing, getting the most from her body. but since she came to florida, she stopped doing that. maybe it was her consciousness forcing her to finally take a break, or maybe it was just her laziness, but who can be the judge of that? the only important thing was the fact that she was ready to do it again.

after waking up at 1pm and chilling in bed for some more, she finally got up to dress and have breakfast (lunch). in the kitchen she found george, drinking his favorite boxed apple juice like a little kid. she couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"what are you smiling at?" asked george with a newly-found smile as well.

"nothing, just remembered when we drank that juice together when we were little," she leaned over the counter for a moment, then started laughing. "remember when you spilled it all over mum and then blamed evelyn?"

at that george started hysterically laughing, almost spilling his juice again, just like he did all those years ago.

"that bitch deserved it. i still remember mum's shocked and disappointed face. i think that was the first and last time that she was mad at her!"

"that's not true. she was also mad when she said she's gonna marry richard."

"yeah, her madness quickly went away when she found out he's a doctor."

they both laughed at that. they always knew that their mother was a materialistic person, but sometimes even they were amazed by the lengths that she could go to for money and reputation.

she approved of evelyn because she was a lawyer who earned a lot of money and was married to a doctor who earned even more money. for george it was tough because even tho it was a career that she didn't support, he still did earn a lot so her mind was torn. but for autumn it was always disapproval because they both knew that she couldn't earn a lot with her degree and by doing what she loved. but still, it was important for her to be able to say that her daughter is a ballerina.