𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

✩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖✩irl + social media

✩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖✩
irl + social media

✩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖✩irl + social media

a week went by fast. autumn packed up all of her stuff from her old apartment and moved it to george's place. they decided not to sell it so that they could always have an option to come back if something went wrong, which they hoped wouldn't. they also finalised some paperwork, like her dropping out of college and leaving the dance studio.
'
the whole week they didn't get a single call from any of their family members, but they didn't care at all. what was important to them is that they had each other and for them, that was enough.

both of them went absent on social media, except for answering messages from their separate groups of friends. while for george those two people were dream and sapnap, for autumn that was magdalena. even tho the girls only got to interact for the first time a week ago, they instantly clicked and started texting more and more frequently. for the first time in a long time, fall felt like she made a true friend and couldn't wait to see where their friendship would go.

after an exhausting week, the long-awaited day finally came. their flight was boarding in 3 hours, and their uber was on its way to pick them up. george was doing some last moment packing up, while autumn was still getting ready.

"i'm all done. are you done?" george asked from the living room.

"yes, i just need to tie my hair!" autumn replied from the bathroom.

"well then you're not done!"

"it will only take a minute!"

"well then hurry up!"

"okay control-freak, i will!"

even though autumn hated when someone rushed her, she didn't want to say anything to george this time. he was finally meeting his best friends after years of knowing them and he had every right to want to get there as soon as possible. but at least he could let her tie her damn hair.

"are u all done now?" george impatiently asked.

"yes i am, we can go now. "

they left his apartment with their bags and realised that their uber won't be there for another 6-7 minutes. but lucky for them, autumn knew a way to pass their time.