𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

✩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑✩

✩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑✩

irl + social media

sunday came fast enough, and autumn was still tired from yesterday's workout

sunday came fast enough, and autumn was still tired from yesterday's workout. while laying in her bed, she thought about how she spent two of her previous evenings in sapnap's company (not that she's was complaining). it was unusual for her to spend so much time with anyone other than george, afraid that she's gonna be tied to them quickly, and then be left broken.

but sapnap was different, he had that comforting aura around him that could make anyone tell him his darkest secrets and deepest desires and know that he won't tell them to anyone. he was trustworthy, or at least he gave away those vibes. whenever he was around her butterflies started dancing in her stomach, coordinating a beautiful choreography that neither she could master. she felt comfortable around him despite knowing him for such little time, and the fact that he would do anything for his friends made him even more endearing to her. but even with feeling that, she also felt the need to not let him get too close, still afraid that it could end up badly.

she shook her head to get rid of the thoughts about him, and opened her messages app to text magdalena. she was the other person that she met in such a short time that she also felt comfortable enough to talk to freely and not feel the need to pretend to be someone else other than herself. lena understood her, being new to the "online personality" thing as well, and the girls could talk about it and share their experiences without having to hide anything. they were even planning their meetup soon, both being in the same city, but wanted to surprise their fans about it.

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚💗

₁₁.₀₃ LENNNN

AUTIEEEE ₁₁.₀₅

₁₁.₀₅ good morning

good morning to you as well
why are you writing in all caps
did something happen?? ₁₁.₀₅