Chapter 1

Vi's Pov:

| November 4th | Monday |

"Inmate 516, today is your lucky day." I hear someone say, which makes me look up.

I turn around to face the police officer. I slowly get up and walk towards him.

"What?" I ask confused as I grab the cell rods.

"You're getting out." He tells me, on which my eyes widen.

"What? Why?" But he just shrugs at me while opening the cell.

He puts on me handcuffs and he and two other guards walk with me through the halls and towards the exit.

For the past four years I've been kept here. For something I've never done. Four years ago my..dad, sister and two of my friends were attacked.

Non of them survive.

And since I was the only one who was found there alive they immediately assumed it was me.

But it was obvious someone set me up.

As soon as we're in front of the exit they stop. "Change into this." The police officer says while throwing a shirt, some pants and shoes in front of me on the ground.

They then take off my handcuffs but then immediately point their guns at me. I sigh deeply before taking off my old shirt and pants and putting on the new one and the shoes.

Right after that they put on the handcuffs again and push me to continue walking.

"Why am I getting free? Who made this happen?" I ask with a frown as they walk me towards a big black car.

But again they don't answer. They just push me into the car and close the door behind me.

"Hello." I quickly look up to find the king sitting in front of me?!

What?

"What the fuck is going on?" I ask confused and he clears his throat at that.

"Watch your language." He demands and I sigh while leaning back in the seat.

"Since it was never really gotten proven that you're the murder of your friends and family so..we'd like to give you another chance. I..want to give you another chance." The king explains, making me raise an eyebrow.

"And how?" I ask curiously while crossing my arms.

"You're going to my school for now. You can live in one of the dorms and get a chance to get an education for your life later on. But still there will be guards to watch you. Safety first." He answers, which makes me scoff.

"And why would I agree on that?" I ask back and he sighs.

"It'll give you a chance to still get a normal life." He responds and then holds out his hand.

"So..do we have a deal? Or do you like your cell more?" He says with a slight smirk, making me snort.

"Sure." I reply while taking his hand and shaking it.

"What's the plan?"