Chapter Seven

The afternoon shift is quite calm, not many go here at this time as they have already gone back to work or school after their break.

The ones in there are regulars, elders and a few teenager.

Izuku waved at Shinso as said boy was about to leave. His shift ends just before two pm and Izuku knew he would sleep so he let him go early sometimes.

Green eyes drooped slightly as he leaned his cheek on his palm, it was a quiet and calm afternoon so it tends to get boring. Thus the need to sleep.

He was just about to fall asleep when the door chimes jiggles, quite a loud voice announced their presence.

"I-zu-ku!" His big brother, Tenko, sang his name as he let the doors slam behind him. Which, by the way, earned him quite a few glares and disappointed stares.

"Tomura Shigaraki…"

Tenko gaped at him, wide red eyes filled with slight fear. The blue haired teen's eye twitched, stood frozen just before the counter where his little brother was dozing off just a minute ago.

"Yes…?" He hesitantly asked, gloveless finger scratching near his eye. He really didn't want the famous Midoriya Scolding which his mother and brother seemed to master so well.

"Please don't slam the doors and yell inside the building." Green eyes widens slightly before it was covered by his eyelids, smiling with his eyes closed. He looks sweet but his aura yelled danger.

"Yes, I'm sorry." He apologized, scratching near the edge of his eye. He really didn't want to get in trouble.

"I'm glad you understand.." his little brother smiled genuinely before leaning forward, gently taking his hand from where it's scratching. "Now, I made your favorite. It's in the back, cooling."

He let his big brothers hand off his when he finished putting on the two finger covered gloves. His brother forgot to wear it before coming out here again.

"Thank you, 'zuku." Tomura gave his little brother a pat on the head, great full gesture, before walking into the back where his favorite really was sitting to cool.

Izuku sat back into the stool and instead of sleeping he took his phone out and surfed the internet. Scrolling pass people's great pictures and posts, he's glad they're doing good in life.

He glanced at the cupcake beside him, he had put it aside for about 15 minutes ago. He had intended to eat it but had forgot.

He placed it in an angle that looks good and took a picture of it. He tried for about three more times before scrolling through and deciding on a better one.

He posted it with a caption of, 'Cupcake for me<3'

He really couldn't think of a better one so he just let it be that way. He looks at it proud, he really liked posting about his cupcakes and cakes. It looks so cute, fluffy and yummy even if it's just on screen. And this way it could attract more customers.

He giggled as his favorite people commented on it, they haven't met in real life but they're so sweet and kind he couldn't help but like them.

@Ms.Invi: Kyaaah<3 That's so cute bunny-chan.

@Graveti_: It looks so yummy… I'm so going there next week.

@Blond_: I ate there last week and It's the best choice ever. I should bring someone next time.

@Sleep: @Blond_ no

Load more comments

Izuku shut his phone off when a group of people came in, tourist if he guessed right. Judging by there argument of who's gonna order and the shoving.

"No, why do I have to do it?! I don't speak Japanese!"

"Well, neither do we."

"Where's Mika when you need her."

"She's busy, remember?"

He giggled quietly, they're entertaining. Izuku decided to end their suffering and spoke in English. His accent is noticeable but who could blame him?

"Hello, welcome to my Cafe. What would you like to have?"

The group of four gaped at me for a while before they snapped out of it and thanked Kami. They ordered with ease and thanked him politely which Izuku greatly appreciated.

They got a table on the second floor, which had a great view of the street. It's near dawn so the view is much more beautiful.

Izuku smiled at his big brother when he finally came out of the kitchen. He burst out laughing when he noticed the powdered sugar by the taller ones lips.

Izuku leaned down, pulling two tissue papers and giving it to him. Pointing at his lips when the blue haired teen looked at him confused.

Tenko leaned down and pressed a kiss on Izuku's forehead. Thanking him before leaving, he's got a lot of planning to do.

Izuku waved at his brothers back, smiling wide. Today was such a great day…

Okay, maybe he shouldn't have thought that.

|| Short, I know. I'm sorry!

Thank you for reading! ||