Chapter 7 - Jennel, Demi and The Exit

Oh the Dennel feels. More of a Dennel fan fic. Any Dennel shipper will love this and anyone who ships Drew and Jennel. Sorry this is kinda long and suckish.

(Jennel's POV)

I walked up to Demi's dressing room door and looked around. Majority of people had left, the judges, Khloe and Mario and the rest of the contestants. I breathed in heavily and knocked on the door.

Demi swung the door open and stood there in sweats, a loose fitting t-shirt, her hair tied up and sneakers with the laces tucked in. She looked sooo...."beautiful" I had to say it aloud she just looked so good.

"Haha thanks Jen alright let's head back to mine." She grabbed my hand firmly and we both walked quickly to the limo out back. She opened the door for me and I climbed in with her soon following.

I snuggled up to her, I felt her arms go around me loosely. This just felt so unbelievably perfect to me, I never wanted this moment to end. The limo came to a halt and the door opened. We finally arrived at Demi's apartment. We both stepped out and inside her apartment. Every part of her apartment was still as perfect as it was when I sang in front of her and Nick. She led me to her bedroom and threw some of her clothes at me.

"Get yourself comfy while I take a shower." She winked and me as she stripped down to her underwear in front of me. I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous curves and huge boobs. I bit my lip gently as I gazed over Demi's body. She saw me biting my lip and winked at me.

"Like what you see?" Her seductive smile melted me inside as she said that.

"Mmmm of course" I smiled back pushing my hair behind me and climbed onto her comfy bed as I watched her ass as she walked into the bathroom but to my surprise she didn't shut the door. I sat on Demi's bed getting undressed to my underwear and pulled the covers over me as I laid down on my side looking into her bathroom and watched as Demi got naked right before my eyes. Was this really happening? The Demi Lovato, the popstar I had a huge crush on was naked in front of me. I breathed in heavily as I watched the lushous diva wash her self down in the shower. Rubbing herself all over, dripping wet was just making me feel so great about tonight.

Minutes of watching her in the shower I saw her step out and wrap a towel around her hair and dry her hair off and then wrap the same towel around her body and came back into the bedroom. She sat down next to me and put her arm on my legs.

"I've never loved anyone like I love you" Demi looked me in the eyes as she said this "I remember your audition for X-Factor and I said you had a cute face I wasn't lying I hope you know that, When I wrote down in my notes 'Jennel Garcia: HOT!' I kept that slip of paper I knew you were special the moment I saw you and getting to mentor you was just the best thing ever.

I felt this burning desire in my heart to tell Demi how I felt but as I was Demi came closer to my lips.

"Shh" she placed a finger softly on my lips and inched herself closer giving me a long peck on the cheek.

Her kisses continued down my cheek and onto my neck. I let out a soft moan as Demi slid under the sheet and climbed on top of me. At this time she was still naked but clearly she didn't care. I gently lifted Demi's head towards me and pressed my lips firmly against hers. I couldn't take it any longer. I had to kiss her. We continued to kiss for the next minute as Demi began to go inch her body closer to me.

She slowly slid her tongue in my mouth, our tongues moving in sync with each other as Demi grasped my head in her hands and ran her fingers through my hair. She pulled away gently and swept back her damp brown hair with her hands. She got from under the sheets and began to get dressed putting on her bra and underwear with some grey sweatpants leaving nothing on top. Needless to say she looked beyond stunning.