Chapter 15 - Where do we go from now

Not sure if this is a short part but I hope to be updating this more and maybe start a new fanfic. Sorry that Jennel's POV is pretty short.

(Jennel's POV)

"Holy Shit" I said under my breathe as I looked over and saw CeCe asleep in my bed. 

"What even...what..." I saw the empty bottles at the end of the bed and my clothes.

"Did we...no no no don't think like that." I got out of bed and went straight into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and heard the footsteps and the latch on the door shut. I peeked out of the door and CeCe had gone, she had taken all her things and left without saying bye.

I stayed in the bathroom for a few minutes thinking over what I thought had happened, I wasn't in a big rush to ask CeCe what had happened incase she was with Demi. Did I have feelings for my best friend or something even though I thought I was madly in love with Dem.

I picked up my phone and scanned through my messages till I saw one from CeCe.

CeCe: "Hey, sorry about last night."Seeing this confused me even more, did we..I know CeCe is my best friend but theres a limit...right...?

(Demi's POV)

I woke up feeling someones arms wrapped around me. I looked down and saw CeCe's soft, tender hands grasping mine, I squeezed her hands gentle and felt her lips press against my cheek.

"Good morning baby." I heard her whisper gentle in my ear while she brushed my hair back behind my ear. I smiled warmly and turned over to see her.

"Mhmm morning" I rubbed my eyes and kissed her. I had missed seeing her beautiful face every morning and it was such a nice surprise.

I draped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her chest and she leaned her head down onto mine.

"So how was it at Jennel's?" I questioned.

There was a long awkward pause before she finally answered me "it was really..awkward.."

"Why so?" I looked up at her curious.

"Well...she...kept coming on to me...It was just beyond awkward."  She began explaining to me and I just never thought Jennel thought that way about CeCe.

"Oh well that must have been pretty awkward." I tried to awkwardly laugh it off.

No means was I mad but it was just weird. "Did you two...you know..?" I asked her still cuddling her and holding her hand.

"God no you think I would cheat on you." She sounded so defensive, which made me wonder even more but I ignored it.

I laid down on my pillow gripping onto CeCe's hand as she wrapped her arm around my waist holding me tight from behind. The sense of safety in her arms made me feel better about my day off which I finally got to spend with my love.

I pulled her hand close to my lips and kissed it gently "I love you." I turned my head slightly to look at her.

"I love you more." She planted a kiss on my lips and rested her head back on the pillow.

Buzz Buzz. I looked over at my phone and picked it up checking who the message was from.

Jennel: We should talk.