Chapter 12 - Rochester & Decatur

:O SUCH A SCANDAL!! Kidding I want this to be really interesting with a Jennel return later on in the fic sorry there wasn't any Demi in this one but the next chapter will mainly be her.

(CeCe's POV)

I got out of my car returning to my family home in Decatur. I had missed my family so much, everyone here was so supportive of me during my time on x-factor. I slowly opened the door and creeped my head around the small crack in the door.

"CECE!!!" I heard my family scream my name as the door flung open and I got pulled in by my mom.

"Hey mom." I hugged her tightly as I heard her crying, so relived I was home safe.

We sat in the living room talking about my time on the show and all the people I got to meet. Few by few my friends and family left to go home leaving me with my parents.

I had broken up with my boyfriend a few days before I left for bootcamp and of course my mom had asked if I had a new boyfriend in my life, hinting if it was one of Emblem 3 but I knew I couldn't tell her that I was in a relationship, just not with a guy.

"So any lucky boys back at x-factor, I saw on TV how you and that nice boy from Emblem 3 spoke to you." My mom laughed as she knocked my arm jokingly.

"Um well there is someone." I blushed saying this looking away from my mom and dad.

"Oh who? who? it's Wesley isn't it." She kept asking who it was.

"Um...it's.." I took a deep breath in and looked at her. "...Demi." I waited for her reply.

"Mom?" I saw my dad get up and leave the room. Oh god, this was terrible.

"..when you said you had a girl crush on her and she had a girl crush on you...I didn't think it'd go this far." She sighed loudly and I knew she didn't really approve of this but gave me a warm smile.

"Mom, I love her." I tried to make my mom realize my feelings.

"It's okay honey." I got up as she finished and went up to my bedroom.

I sat down on my bed, pulled out my phone and called Jennel. I waited as the tone rang on and on.

"Hello?" I heard Jennel's raspy morning voice and it instantly made me feel better, until I forgot it was 8 am in Rochester.

"JENNEL!!" I screamed down the phone scaring her even more.

"What the fuck are you doing awake at 7 am." She questioned while laughing making myself laugh but began asking more questions.

"So what's the t ce?" I kept hearing her yawning down the phone making me yawn.

"Well I told my mom about..me and Demi."

"Oh how'd it go?" Jennel actually seemed interested about a subject including my relationship with Demi.

"Awful." I sighed loudly down the phone.

"She'll understand I mean you could of told her you was lesbian for me." She burst out laughing at her own statement as usual.

"You're not funny Jen!" I laughed knowing full well it was funny.

"So how are you and Drew?" I had to ask instead of making the conversation about me and Demi.

"Haha we are good CeCe." She laughed as she answered me.

"Alright alright I have to go Jenny bye bye boo bear love chu!!" I screamed down the phone to her.

"I miss you Celia bear love chu too!!" She screamed back to me as we both put the phone down.

A few weeks later

(Jennel's POV)

I got a call to return for a special group song to honor the Sandy Hook shooting. Me and CeCe made a deal to meet at the LAX airport and travel the rest of the way there together. We had always stayed together since meeting at Boot Camp and being best friends since. I thought by now I had gotten over Demi but being with Drew who had written a song about Demi just reminded me of her even much.

I had arrived at LAX and collected my bags, I looked around then heard the familiar voice of CeCe echo throughout the airport, I turned around and saw the peroxide blonde running arms out with her bags resting on her shoulders past everyone.

"JENNEL!!" She wrapped her arms around me with her bags hitting me in the back making me trip forward.

"CECE!!!" We screamed as everyone in the airport looked at us as if we were a couple who had not seen each other in years.

We skipped down the airport to our taxi waiting outside with our bags clutched in one hand and our arms linked with the other looking as camp as possible.

When we finally got to the taxi and driven off the contestants mansion. We ran inside, up the stairs, down the hallway and to our old bedroom like a little kids throwing our bags down onto our old beds left as they were.

I dived down onto my bed as the light shone down onto my face blinding me momentarily until Drew's body had blocked it. My eyes focused to see who it was and when I realized I jumped up and into his arms.

"Drewie!" I kissed his cheek and saw CeCe from the corner of my eye making disgusted faces in a joking manner at us. I hoped down and kissed him once again on the lips.

"I missed yew baby." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and stuck his tongue out at CeCe.

I gave him a hug and pushed him out the door playfuly.

"mmmm girl time babe." He quickly backed off as I said this and closed the door behind me when really we was just getting ready for x-factor in a few hours.

Once we had gotten to the arena as usual it was me, CeCe and the boys of Emblem 3 taking pictures and being goofy together.

"You look so good in white." I turned and saw CeCe flirting with Wesley again which concerned me since I haddn't seen her with Demi all night. I walked away from the group and over to Demi's dressing room.

I breathed in and knocked on the door, Demi flung open the door and let me inside.

"What's up honey?" She put her arm around me and rubbed my arm.

"I just miss you is all Demi." I looked up to her trying to crack a smile.

"Awwww I missed you too." She hugged me fully and kissed my forehead.

"So..um why aren't you with CeCe you two haven't seen each other in almost a month." I looked at her questionably.

"I'll see her after the show." She sounded unsure with her answer but I didn't want to question her.

"I still love you..a lot.." I can't believe I had even said this I don't know what had complelled me to say it aloud.

She stroked my cheek with her thumb and brushed back my straightened black hair from my eyes.

"You look so beautiful today." She said softly wrapping her arm around my waist but I tried to pull myself back.

"Demi..stop..." I tried reasoning with her but nothing seemed to work.

She continued rubbing my waist and back. I knew every single thing she was doing was awful but I didn't want this to end.

I felt Demi breathe on my neck and her lips hover over it. She slowly kissed my neck making me moan slightly as I ran my fingers through her beautiful brown hair. She pulled her lips from my neck and looked up towards me, leaning in closer and slowly kissed me.

We continued to kiss passionately even though I knew it was the worst thing I could possibly do. I heard the latch on the door unlock and CeCe's voice getting louder, we pulled away quickly as I stood like a deer in the headlights as CeCe walked in, I'm just glad she didn't see what just happened but I knew she would find out sooner or later.