Chapter 10 - Never Leave

Wut chapter 10 and I'm getting so much positive feedback. I am really enjoying writing this. A bit of my own shit and stuff from week 6.

Week 6, Chillin' at Demetria's apartment.

(CeCe's POV)

Waking up next to Demi was always the most perfect experience. Besides the fact she woke up later than I did I loved looking at her peacefully sleeping. I looked over towards the clock reading 5:22 pm but I couldn't care. Spending all day in bed with Demi was just beyond perfect to me.

I leaned over and kissed her soft lips for a moment not realising I had woken her up. I slowly pulled away and saw her adorable, face eating smile.

"Sorry." I looked down and smiled at her as she strained her eyes to see me.

"Morning." I laughed and rubbed her cheek with my free hand.

"It's almost half 5 baby." I laughed some more and leaned down again to kiss her.

We both got out of bed and began getting ready for week 6 of x-factor. I was so nervous since we had to perform two songs, one of them being an acoustic. I was so nervous and I had to listen to the judges put me down once again.

I sighed loudly as I saw Demi go into the bathroom. I knew I couldn't let my beauty down.After I sat on the bed putting my heels on I saw Demi walk out looking drop dead gorgeous.

"Wow." I just glared at her beautiful looks.

She looked at me giggling trying to find the fact she was blushing.

I just gave her a tight hug before we left for the arena to get ready for x-factor.

X-Factor USA Live Show Week 6.

(Demi's POV)

I ran up to the stage holding CeCe's hand because as usual we were late. Simon had already been called out and we waited as L.A walked out with Tate.

"Demi Lovato and her last young adult CeCe Frey!!" I clinched her hand and walked out with her, both of us smiling and waving towards the crowd, who as usual, were awesome.

I released my grip on her letting her walk backstage as I went down and sat at the judges table. CeCe was performing first to perform 'Edge Of Glory' by Lady Gaga and I knew she would do great

"This next performer has what it takes, she's relevant and she's beautiful, she's a sweet girl, all of you please vote for her. This is CeCe Frey." I had such a huge smile on my face as I annouced her.

After CeCe's performance.

I knew the judges wouldn't have anything nice to say even though she did perfect.

"You know what CeCe, You know what you've proven that sometimes we get it wrong because I'm starting to become a fan." L.A shocked me with his respone as I looked over to the stage and saw CeCe crying. "That was really good, really good." L.A smiled warmly at CeCe as she tried not to show that she was crying.

"Um well you know I have to disagree I think right at this point in the competition it should be great and it was just good for me." I knew there would be negative comments coming from Britney already even thought CeCe smiled and said thank you.

"Uh look CeCe I think that you've done incredibly well to get as far as you've got um I gotta hand it to you and when I talked to you backstage and I like you you're a nice person. I don't think you're worth a $5 million dollar recording contract. I thought it was good it was a little bit too cabaret for me rather than unplugged um but you know it was a good vocal it just wasn't a great vocal." I knew after Simon had said this I had to give CeCe the confidence back.

"I have to disagree CeCe I think this was one of your best vocal performances." I heard Simon gawf at my comment as if I was wrong but smiled it off anyway "And theres a reason why you've stayed in this competiton it's because of your fans at home." I knew I had given her a bit more confidence but she still had another shot at changing there minds.

Before CeCe's next performance

"This next performer is the last young adult in my category she deserves this more than any body it's your choice to put her through to the semi finals and I believe that she deserves it, you chose the pepsi song this is 'Part Of Me' by Katy Perry.

After CeCe's performance.

"Whoa CeCe, man you know how to make this difficult for me because I loved you earlier I feel like a windshield wiper because first I was here then I was here." L.A Reid began doing a wiper motion with his arm. "Not loving it, I felt like that was karaoke, if there were ever a karaoke performance that was the one." The crowd booed loudly but I felt CeCe's heart shatter because I knew how hard she was working for this.

"You know what I have to disagree I found it very entertaining." Britney said as she leaned in towards the microphone.

"Thank you Britney." CeCe repiled in a cute little voice.

"And I felt like theres one thing you always do you always look like you're having fun on stage and it's so entertaining to watch I loved it." Britney gave some nice criticism to her.

"Thank you so much." CeCe was always so sweet to the rest of the judges which made me love her even more.

"Uh yeah I actually liked the way that you were quite sort of defined the whole way through that performance um CeCe." Simon had his chance to talk to my girl.

"It was with love Simon." She replied with a cute little laugh at the end that made me melt.

"No I mean I could feel that um and if you do go I'm gonna miss you because you are a trier. I mean you are." 

"Let's hope I don't go then." She was broken deep down but she still had a smile on her face.

"You know what you have.." I quickly butted in before Simon could get his words out.

"I think the fans that you have at home they vote for you every single..." I never got to finish as Simon yanked the microphone away from my mouth.

"I think what you.." I pulled my microphone back and continued.

"They vote so hard for you and you made me proud and if the princess of pop sitting right here says that you did a good job I think you did a good job." The crowd screamed as I gave Simon a cheeky look.

Khloe and Mario returned to the stage and put their arms around CeCe. I looked on smiling just hoping CeCe wasn't going to leave.

After X-Factor.

Me and CeCe had gone back to my apartment to spend the night. We went straight to the bedroom and got undressed down to our underwear. I pulled CeCe in close to me and kissed her passionately sliding my hand down her back and onto her ass and gently bit her lip pulling it back as I pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you so much Ce." I gazed into her eyes and kissed her once again.

"I love you too baby." She smiled brushed my hair out of my face.

"I can't see you go tomorrow night, but I know I still have this time with you." I gently pushed her towards the bed and laid her down on it. I climbed onto of her pushing her hands behind her head as I leaned down and kissed her passionately again feeling her lips pressed against mine was perfect.

She slowly pulled away smiling as I got under the covers and signalled her to join me which she did. She curled herself up in my arms and wrapped her arms around my waist. I saw her eyes shut slowly as I pushed her blonde hair back and leaned down for a kiss from her.

"Good night sweetie." I tapped her nose with my lips as I whispered to her.

"night DemDem." I loved when she called me DemDem in her sleepy voice.

We cuddled until it was 11:30pm and we both almost instantly fell asleep. It was just such a perfect night and I couldn't bare to sleep without her but I knew if she had to leave she would return to Decatur with her family who still didn't know we was together as a couple.