Chapter 2 - Demi's apartment + Jennel's confession

(Jennel's POV)

"Dem! Are you in there! I need to talk!" I keep banging on the door until Demi opens the door so suddenly I almost hit her. I noticed CeCe in the back looking at a sheet of paper sheepishly.

"Sorry Jennel I was just..talking through songs for next week with CeCe" Demi calmly explaining herself to me but I knew something was up as CeCe was bright red but I didn't ask to spare the some what embarrassment from her.

"Oh nothing I was just going to ask if we could look over the song list" I was clearly lying to Demi but I couldn't tell Demi I had a thing for her while my best friend was sitting right there. "I'll text you later in fact I think I disturbed something between you two"

"No no no you didn't babe..." Did..Demi just call me babe. I felt my heart melt all I wanted to do was just kiss her and let it be over with but I couldn't.

"Well I guess I should be going" I hugged Demi and over her shoulder I saw CeCe's facial expression drop from a cheerful warm smile to a total poker face gaze looking like she was going to burst into tears. I couldn't stand seeing my best friend even look that upset it just hurt me so much. I felt Demi rub my back as I let out a heavy sigh and walked off.

I walked down the hallway to head to the limo where I just sat their for the next 20 minutes waiting for CeCe to join me so we could go back to the mansion that is until my phone buzzed on the seat next to me with a picture of me and CeCe flashing on it showing that CeCe herself was calling me.

"Hey Jen I'm not going back to the mansion tonight..." A long pause as CeCe's voice went quite.

"Why aren't you joining me?" You could tell by my tone that I was curious as fuck to why CeCe wasn't coming back to the Mansion we shared with the other contestants.

"Oh...I'm staying at Demi's apartment tonight....." another long pause from CeCe as her tone changed from quite to slightly scared.

"Is there a reason your leaving me" I asked in a joking tone to make this conversation less awkward than it was starting to become.

"Haha yes I'm just...getting some mentoring from her" she said in a nervous kind of laugh to me but I knew she was lying I just didn't say it to her.

"Well does it take all night? I hate sleeping alone.." oh god that came out so wrong "I meant I hate being in the room on my own"

"Hahaha sorry Jen I gotta go love you!!" I held the phone a bit away from my ear while she was yelling her love for me down the phone.

"Love you too Ce" I put the phone down and laid it down next to me signalling the driver to go to the mansion. What could she be doing with Demi? Mentoring didn't take that long, something couldn't be right.

(CeCe's POV)

Oh jeez she knew I was lying, that was such a bad lie but I have to run with it now. Oh god I am a horrible person doing this to Jennel. My mind was racing a mile a minute then suddenly I felt Demi's arms wrap around me from behind, I held her hand as I let out an uncontrollable sigh. I was starting to regret my decision but I knew I had to continue with it.

"Are we going to yours or not?" my simple question sounded more seductive than general.

"Haha yes come on let's go" Demi pulled me from the couch and pulled me outside to the hallway where she had released her grasp on me as we both headed towards the back entrance to go inside her limo.

The driver opened the door for us both as Demi told him that we are both going to her apartment. I sat down while Demi inched closer to me and put her hand on my thigh. What was I supposed to say to this. I looked at Demi who was cracking a very sexual smile in my direction.