Chapter 10

"The Victim of Babylon Chapter 10: Returning to Babylon

"After what has happened yesterday with the battle between Ben and Benares, Ben managed to defeat Benares during that night and bringing Bella back from her control, after that tiring battle, both Ben and Bella fell asleep peacefully on their bed in their room, as a new day is approaching, as we're seeing both Ben and Bella in their room"

Ben: Bella..... About yesterday night.....

Bella: Hmm? *stays in silence*

Ben: During my fight against her.....

Bella: Yes....?

Ben: I had no choice, but to use my Honkai dragon form against her, and when I transform into that form..... I felt different.....

Bella: How different...? *Looks at him*

"Ben knew that he had actually transformed into his Honkai dragon form for the first time, during his fight against Benares in that night, he completely felt different when he transformed into his Honkai dragon form"

Ben: It's was my first time, I transformed into my dragon form during the battle, It felt different to me.....

Bella: *worried* I'm sorry.... Ben....

Ben: It's alright Bella, I'm just glad you're back from her control..... *caresses her head*

Bella: Still...... *looks away*

Ben: W-what...?

Bella: I hurted you..... Even in..... Dragon form.....

Ben: It's not your fault..... None of it was your fault, Bella, you just couldn't get back control from her..... *hugs her tightly*

Bella: *tears falling* I don't like it..... I remember your tears.....your blood....... *Trembling*

Ben: *tears falling* Still..... It wasn't you in control.... She was controlling you.....

Bella: I don't want......to see you like that again...... *Cries*

Ben: Me too, Bella..... *Cries*

"Bella hugs him as Ben hugs back"

Bella: I'm glad...... That it ended up good......

Ben: Me too Bella.....

"Bella gets close to him as Ben gets closer to her, Bella kisses him as Ben kisses back, Bella was kissing him deeply as Ben was kissing her deeply, Ben stands between her and the wall while kissing, as they stopped kissing while gasping, Bella was blushing as shs caresses his cheek, Ben was smiling softly as he caresses her cheek"

Bella: *smile* I hope I don't lose control again.....

Ben: Me too Bella..... I'm afraid of seeing you losing control again by her....

Bella: *stays in silence* I know....

Ben: I know..... You know Sirin truest never gave my Dragon form, a name after I've was brought back as a Honkai dragon.....

Bella: *looks away* Mhm....

Ben: It's alright Bella, you don't need to look away.....

"Bella doesn't looks at him as she stays in silence, Ben was worried"

Bella: Sorry...... I can't......

Ben: W-why....?

Bella: I can't......look at you now...... Without remembering what I did...... *Gets up to leave*