Chapter 28

"The Victim of Babylon Chapter 28: Iris

"After what has happened yesterday, Ben, Bella and Isabella had returned back to their home, Soukai city, though Ben and Bella were running in the city together, when they found out there were Honkai beasts being friendly towards the citizens of Soukai city, and there were accidents that were happening, after that day had passed as a new day is approaching, the next morning, Ben and Bella were sleeping peacefully after they were having some fun together yesterday"

"Ben hugging her while asleep, Bella was caressing his head while she was awake"

Ben: Hmm.....? *Slowly waking up*

Bella: Oh, did I wake you up?

Ben: *Looks at her while smiling softly* Mhm.....

Bella: *caresses his head* I'm sorry dear

Ben: *Kisses her cheek* It's alright dear, it's not your fault for waking me up

Bella: Hmm... Alright alright.... *Smiles*

"Ben was smiling softly as Bella gets up from bed and stretches, Ben gets up from bed and stretches, Bella looks at him"

Ben: Hmm? What is it Bella....? *Looks at her*

Bella: Ben.... *Walks to him*

Ben: Hmm?

"Bella hugs him tightly as Ben was surprised while hugs back tightly, Bella looks down while hugging him"

Ben: Bella....? I-Is something wrong dear....? *Looks at her while hugging*

Bella: This won't last for ever........

Ben: W-what do you mean, dear.....?

Bella: *stays in silence* *holds his hands* You know that I love you right......?

Ben: *holds her hands* Mhm.......

Bella: That's all I need *smiles while tears falls from her eyes*

Ben: *tears falling while smiles softly* I love you more than anything else in this world, Bella, just like our little baby girl.....

Bella: I know.... That's why, I want you to promise me that you will protect her......

Ben: H-huh....?

Bella: Promise it!

"Ben looks down while tears falls from his eyes"

Bella: Ben.......? *Looks at him*

Ben: You..... You're thinking about if something bad happens, you want me to protect Isabella, even without you..... *Looks at her while crying*

Bella: ........ *Nods*

Ben: *Pins her against the wall* N-No..... I won't let that happen!! Even if something bad happens, I would gladly give up my own life to protect you and Isabella!!

Bella: !!! Ben..... *soft smile* I know..... But if I have to choose, I want you to live, we both know you're more powerful......

Ben: *Looks down while tears falling* I-I'm not more powerful without you, Bella..... I don't want to lose you, not like her..... *falls to his knees*

Bella: !! *Hugs him tightly* Like..... Who......? Ben.....?

"Ben looks at her while he grabbed something from his jacket and showed it to her, it's was a picture of his mother, Cecilia"

Ben: H-her......

Bella: *stays in silence* Ben....... *Caresses his cheek* I'm..... Sorry......

Ben: I-It's alright Bella, It's alright.... It's not your fault at all, I-I just don't want you to end up like her..... *Looks at her while tears falls from his eyes*