Chapter 11

"The Victim of Babylon Chapter 11: Banevares Awaken

"After what has happened in Babylon Labs, both Ben and Bella managed to escape Babylon Labs while it's was being destroyed by the Honkai beasts, Ben noticed how Bella's powers were disappearing as the doctors of Babylon Labs did something to her, though he'll protect her with his life, meanwhile, we're seeing Ben holding Bella in his arms as he approached the phone booth as he puts Bella down on the ground near it, Ben puts Theresa's number and calls it, hoping that his auntie would answer his call, Bella's hair was turning more and more brown, Ben was getting more worried as he was biting his finger as the phone was picked up as Ben could hear a loli voice from it, it's was Theresa's voice, Bella was gasping as she's was still asleep"

Ben: *He was shaking, cause he hasn't talked with his aunt a long time after the second war* H-hello...? Aunt Theresa...?

"As Ben and Theresa were talking to each other, Bella was still asleep, Bella was turning slowly a human, Ben nodded to Theresa as she told him about a hidden house, that Schicksal doesn't know about it, saying they should be safe over there as it's even outside of Soukai city just like their original house, Ben was thankful for Theresa helping them, Ben puts the phone back as he goes to check up on Bella, Bella could barely breath"

Ben: B-Bella....? A-are you alright.....?

"There's was no answer from her, Ben was worried as he grabbed something from his pocket, it's was a serum, though it was  from their queen, Sirin, it's acts like a cure if one of them were losing their powers, he gave the cure to her and puts the serum down as it's been used, Bella's body rejected the serum and didn't affect"

Ben: ........ (It seems her body rejected the serum, knowing her body is still strong enough to handle the pain) B-Bella..... P-please wake up..... *shaking her*

Bella: *slowly awakes* Ben....?

Ben: B-Bella..... Y-your hair changed.....

Bella: Huh? *She looked at her hair* !!! T-this can't be... *Terrified*

Ben: *worried* B-Bella....

"Bella was shocked as tears were falling from her eyes"

Ben: !! B-Bella.....

Bella: I'm losing my Honkai energy...... I'm..... turning into a..... *Cries*

Ben: *hugs her* I-I know..... W-what did they do to you..... *cries*

Bella: *cries* I can't! I don't want to be a human.... I don't want to!

Ben: I-I know.... I don't want to see you turning back to a human....

"Bella hugs him while crying, Ben hugs her back while crying as well, Bella's eyes were turning dark"

Ben: B-Bella.... Y-your eyes are turning dark..... *His eyes turned back to blue from being dark blue*

Bella: Ben...... I don't want..... To be a human..... If I do so..... Kill me....

Ben: !!! W-what!! N-no..... I don't want to kill you Bella..... *tears falling* B-Bella, we can try to find a way to get your powers back! don't ask me to kill you..... that's just not right!! *crying*

"Bella holds his cheek approaching and kisses him, tears were falling from Ben's eyes as he kisses back, Bella was kissing him deeply as Ben was kissing her deeply, before they stopped kissing as Bella gets away"

Ben: B-Bella.....?

"Bella's hair got fully brown, tears were falling from Ben's eyes, Bella tried to use her powers, yet, everything was useless, Ben looks at her sadness in his eyes, Bella falls on her knees"