Chapter 21

"The Victim of Babylon Chapter 21: The Wedding

"After what has happened yesterday with Ben and Bella running outside in the rain around their house together, Bella had gotten a cold as Ben brings her back inside of their house for her to recover from the cold, Ben lay her down on the couch and brings her a cup of tea for her to feel better from the cold, after that night, they both fell asleep in their living room, one more day has passed after that night, as a new day is approaching as today is their wedding day, as we're seeing both Ben and Bella sleeping peacefully in their room on their bed after having some fun together last night, Ben was holding her hand while asleep as Bella was sleeping peacefully"

Ben: *waking up slowly* Hmm....

"Bella was asleep as Ben looks at her while smiling softly, Ben was caressing her cheek as Bella was waking up slowly"

Ben: Goodmorning Bella.....

Bella: Goodmorning *yawns*

"Ben yawns while stretches for the morning, Bella gets up as Ben looks at her"

Bella: *soft smile* Today is the day

Ben: *soft smile* Mhm, Today is the day, my love *gets up*

Bella: Hehe, the people are supposed to come soon

Ben: They'll my love, it's the morning right now, and we just woke up *holds her hand*

Bella: I know I know *worried*

Ben: *caressing her cheek* You're worried if something goes wrong, isn't it my love? *worried*

Bella: Mhm..... *nods*

Ben: *Keeps caressing her cheek* it's alright Bella, I'm worried about if something goes wrong as well, yet, we both know everything will go alright.....

Bella: I guess.... *Soft smile*

Ben: *Kisses her forehead* it's going to be alright, Bella, don't worry *Soft smile*

Bella: Alright alright.... We should take care of everything before the people arrives

Ben: I agree, so what should we do first before the people arrives?

Bella: I'll check out the decorations, can you check the food?

Ben: Hehe, alright Bella, I'll go check on the food for the wedding *soft smile* *goes check on the food*

Bella: Hehe *goes check the decorations*

"After Ben left their room, he goes to check at the food for their wedding for today, he was checking on the food that were on the tables, he was checking on their wedding cake at the top of the cake, there were both Ben and Bella's mini dragon forms on the top of it as it's kinda adorable"

Bella: *checking at the interior and outside decorations* Looks like everything is in it's place..... Good

Ben: Looks like everything is checked on the food..... Good

Bella: *stretches* Just need the people to come, Ben will need his friends to help him with the clothes probably.....

Ben: *stretches* Bella will need help from the others with picking a wedding dress for her, probably.....

"Bella goes to meet with Ben"

Ben: Hmm? *looks at her* Oh hey Bella *soft smile*

Bella: Hey there *smile*

Ben: So how's the decorations in there, my love?

Bella: They are perfect

Ben: Hehe, that's great to hear