Chapter 25

"The Victim of Babylon Chapter 25: Rescuing Benares

"After what had happened yesterday with the Kaslana's family and Benares being kidnapped by Bella's father's soldiers and the death of Bella's father by Sirin's own lance, during that same day, Bella started losing more and more her memories because of her father extended her honkai inside her, Ben lost totally control over himself and went insane, Benares sacrificed herself to bring back Bella to save Ben, yet, Benares fell into the deepest darkness, after that painful night as a new morning is approaching, meanwhile, we're seeing both Ben and Bella sleeping in their own room on the Hyperion"

"Ben was cuddling Bella while asleep as Bella was asleep, Ben slowly waking up as he gets up from their bed and stretches, he knew that they're still on board the Hyperion, Ben looks at her while she's asleep, Bella was sleeping peacefully with a sad face, Ben smiled softly, but quickly goes away as he blames himself for Benares's death or that's what he thought at least, Ben knows Benares might be alive somewhere as he looks to the window seeing the clouds"

Isabella: Daddy......

Ben: Hmm? *Looks at her* Oh goodmorning sweetie

Isabella: *rubbing her eyes* Where's auntie Benares.....?

"Ben looks down before looking back to the window, his tears were slowly falling"

Isabella: Huh...? Daddy...?

Ben: I'm alright sweetie, I'm fine..... *He cleans his tears as he looks back to Isabella*

Isabella: Uhm.....

Ben: Anyway, did you sleep well, sweetie....? And what do you think about us being in the Hyperion currently.....?

Isabella: I don't care if we're together daddy

Ben: What do you mean sweetie....? *Looks at her*

Isabella: I just want to be with you and mommy, if we're together I don't care where we live

Ben: *soft smile* Hehe that's true sweetie *Pats her head*

Isabella: Hehe

Ben: Anyway, maybe after Bella is awake, why not we'll go to the kitchen of the Hyperion and cook something for breakfast, what do you think sweetie? *soft smile*

Isabella: *nods* But I don't think mommy is in the mood.....

"Ben looks at Bella while she's asleep, Bella was sleeping with a sad face, Ben was worried as he approaches her and caresses her cheek gently"

Bella: *waking up* Hmm...?

Ben: Bella....? *looks at her while caresses her cheek*

"Bella stays in silence"

Ben: Bella, It's everything alright dear? *worried*

Bella: Mhm....

"Ben gets closer to her and kisses her"

Bella: !!

Ben: Bella, it's alright I'm here for you as always, dear.... *soft smile* *caresses her cheek*

Bella: Please Ben...... Stop saying that....

Ben: *looks down* A-alright.....

"Bella stays in silence"

Ben: I still blame myself for what happened yesterday, I'm just blaming myself for what happened, it's all my fault..... *Tears falling*

Bella: ............ Ben..... It was my father's fault......