leilani's tattoo

—

"Are you sure you want to though? Like one hundred percent?" Carter asked her friend as they walked up to the tattoo parlor.

"Yes, I already made an appointment so there's no going back now." Leilani said for the tenth time that night.

The girls were in the blonde's room yesterday when Leilani made the statement that she wanted to get a tattoo and Carter, obviously thinking she was joking, decided to tell her it was an amazing idea.

She's starting to regret it now.

Walking into the parlor, the girls see a tattoo artist and two teenage boys they recognize from school.

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture." They hear the man say.

"Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" A boy with light brown eyes, that Leilani recognizes as Stiles Stilinski, said.

They see Scott give Stiles a look that says 'not now'. A look that Carter is all too familiar with, seeing as she gets it from Leilani at least three times a day.

"Leilani?" A woman comes from the back to call for the brunette to get her tattoo done.

This gains the attention of the two boys. Stiles began to internally freak out over the fact that he's in the same place as his long time crush, though Scott is feeling a little weird at their scents.

Carter, already knowing why Scott is looking at her, smirked slightly before she was softly elbowed by Leilani to come with her.

•••

After getting her tattoo, the girls make it outside so they can leave and get to Jessica's house. As they were getting in the vehicle they notice Scott and Stiles come out of the building though Stiles is holding an ice pack to his head.

"So that's what that thud was." Carter comments while chuckling slightly gaining the attention of Scott who heard her due to his werewolf hearing.

Leilani took notice of the boy looking at them and quickly ushered her friend to the drivers seat so they could get away before he decided to question either of their scents scent.

•••

The next day Carter, Jessica and Leilani walk into class only to see Scott and Stiles once again. Carter paid little to no attention to them but Leilani was a bit paranoid.

The night before, when the girls made it to Jessica's house, Carter kept telling her friend how she kept getting a weird feeling. She kept mentioning how there was a shift in energy but couldn't figure out where or why.

So sitting in class, Leilani made sure that herself and Jessica stayed as close to Carter as they could.

Leilani took the seat behind Carter who sat behind Lydia with Jessica on the side of her.