helping Derek

—

Even though they wouldn't admit it, the girls were excited to see Derek again. Jessica, having not met him, was also excited to see the man who betrayed her friends.

She just wanted to talk.

If there was one thing Carter and Leilani enjoyed, it was going to lengths to annoy Derek Hale. That's why they made a pit stop to change their clothes, taking all the time they needed.

So about half an hour later of figuring out what to wear and driving through traffic, the girls finally made it to the old Hale House.

Walking through the woods to get to the house Leilani pauses causing Jessica to run into her. Blinking slightly she looks up at the taller girl with a confused expression.

"What are you doing?" She asked her werewolf friend, wondering why she suddenly stopped.

"Someone else is here." Carter spoke for her.

"How do you know?" Jessica asked. The girls knew she was still getting used to the supernatural, so they were as patient as the could be with the Stewart teen.

"The scent."  "The energy." The two girls said in unison before walking ahead.

"I thought we were coming to help that Lahey kid." Jessica says not understanding why they were confused on why there were multiple people.

"Well yeah, but there's more than just Derek and Isaac." Leilani tells her.

Walking on the porch of the house they hear someone screaming.

Jess seemed nervous but Leilani and Carter couldn't be anymore annoyed by who it was.

Walking into the house, Carter couldn't help but ask, "How is that we keep running into you?"

Her voice gathered the attention of the two males, one of the three was already passed out from exhaustion.

"Carter?" Stiles Stilinski looked up with a confused yet nervous expression.

"Finally. What took you so long?" Derek asked the three females in front of him.

"What do you mean what took us so long?" Leilani furrowed her brows.

"I don't care who I have to save. I'm going to change my outfit first if need be." Carter scoffed at the older man.

"You mean to tell me that you wasted time changing your clothes rather than getting over here as quickly as possible to help me?"

"I wouldn't really consider it to be a waste of time." Leilani shrugged.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. You like?" Carter gestured to her outfit.

"No, I don't like!" Derek nearly shouted.

"Would you say you feel betrayed?" Jessica inserts herself into the conversation.