STAGE 2 "you again"

"Taehyung" a harsh female voice was heard in a palace. Which was non other than Taehyung's mother,who was trying to convince, more like ordering him to live with them and stop searching for her. Who left them ages ago who was never gonna come back-more like didn't wanted her to come back.

"i already told you guys that I AM NOT GONNA LIVE WITH YOU GUYS AND THAT'S FINAL"

"teahyung you are not a 5 years old kid anymore you have this whole kingdom to handle in the future. You are upcoming king of narvna." his dad exclaimed "and forget her and live with us like  a family"

"family *he scoffed* do you even know the meaning of family. She is my family. She is our family"

"tae she was our family she left us ag-" 

"correction she didn't left. You guys abandoned her" saying that he stormed out of the palace followed by Jungkook. Leaving his parents frustrated by their son behaviour.

"tae! is this how you talk to your parents huh?" Jungkook said who was silent till now. didn't want to come in between thier family matter.

Taehyung just ignored him and hopped on his horse "don't follow me" he ordered. Making Jungkook sigh and follow his command. it wasn't like he didn't care, it was just that,he knew that he needed sometime alone for himself.

Time skip

TAE POV

I'm here, sittting under a giant tree. Closing my eyes, resting my head back while taking support of tree's big,rough,large steam. As I closed my eyes, the cold wind brushed my skin making it relaxed, and making my lips to form a small smile on my face. I like this feeling. Relaxed. 

This is the only place where i am alone. Where i can think. Give myself some time.

As i closed my eyes i got up with a small flashback of my bun. Her head resting on my shoulder and her small hands wrapped around my neck, me patting her back to make her fall asleep. Whithin the seconds i was able to here her small snores indicating me that she has fallen a sleep now. I laid her on her bed covered her with her small, pluffy, baggy blanket, which she loves a lot. Placing two pillows on her both sides so that she won't fall, kissing her forehead. I made my way out of her room, before taking a quick look on her to make sure everything is secure and safe. I left her room.

I oppened my eyes just to realise that i was still in sitting on the grass. 

"where are you my princess i miss you a lot" saying that in smallvoice, a tear escaped my eye. I miss her a lot i wished she was with me right now and playing with me as we use to do when we were young.

Y/N POV

My head was hurting like hell i just woked up. I was in basment whole night sleeping on floor. well that was my punishment, for something that i didn't do. 

i made my way out after freshening up and doing house chores as my step dad went out for work. Now i am going to one of my favourite place. Well it has some magic in it whenever i go there it relaxes my mind. It gives me time to think on my thoughts. 

I was about to enter from the bushes (as it is kind of a hidden place) but my foot slipped on the slippery surface on the groud and bumped into someone.

??- ah, what the hell? can't you walk properly?

y/n- oh sor-"i was about to say sorry but when i saw that person's face i got angry it was that same crackhead who i bumped into on the streets earlier"

??- you- you again!....... wait....are you perhaps following me?

TAE POV

It was getting late so i made my way out but for my surprise i bumped into someone. I was angry as hell, firstly i wasn't in a good mood and now this. I saw who the person was, it that same girl whom i bumped into earlier in streets. Now it was crearly her fault.

y/n- hello mr. firstly i am not following you and secondly it was an accident. The ground was       slippery and my foot sliped on it. Their is no need to get mad.

tea- so you will never accept your fault right.

y/n- i told you  it wasn't my fault it's just an accident.

tae-ugh! listen you girl i don't want to make any more fuss on such a small thind anymore i will give up........ sorry!

ok so i gaved up caz i didn't wanted to make any more fuss about such a small thing and also it was getting late so i just apologized.

y/n-cool i am also sorry about earlier and also for now. Sorry. 

I just nodded and was about to take a step to go back when she interrupted me again by saying

y/n- atleast tell me your name

Well is she trying to make a move. well i'm quit older than her like 6 or 7 years older than her. i moved to face her and said

tae-  Taehyung."while extending my hand for a hand shake"

y/n- y/n"while shaking hand whith him"

I nodded with a cold face on. and made my way out to palace.

Y/N POV

Taehyung. He has such an attitude did't even smile just nodded with a cold face on. Well his not that bad as i thought he would be but god knows how he is in reality.

Hello here was stage 2
Comment down to tell me how it was
Is it boaring? Like I don't know what to write next 😅
But thank you for reading 😃😃
Love you all  ❤️