STAGE 3 "meet after getting to know..."

"oo-" "oppo""o..op...oppa" kid who was trying to say something was heard.  more likely trying to say her first word.

" yes. Princess   oppa. I'm extremely proud of you and lucky at the same time since you just uttered your first word."

"princess. bun"

"oppa.........opppaaaaaa"

"Y/N," I said as I awoke sweating and gasping for air. From my nightmare, which began as a beautiful dream but quickly devolved into a nightmare.

I got out of bed and sneaked out of the palace because if anyone finds out where I'm going at this time, especially Jungkook, he won't let me leave, therefore the only method is to sneak out through the window of my bedroom.

I went to the same place where I go everytime I have a nightmare or something bothers me.

I moved closer to the bushes and was surprised to see someone sitting there, head resting on the kness and looking at the quiet water as if that was the only thing that could calm the small figure down by bursting out. I took a step forward and sat alongside that little body. She gazed at me as if she sensed the presence of someone.

y/n pov

I was fleeing my house because my father had returned home drunk and was abusing me again, but today he was so enraged that he smashed a bottle and was ready to enter it into my stomach when I fled and came here to calm myself. I  sat on the grass, embracing my knees, as I was on the verge of bursting at the movment, but the serene, blue water calmed me down. On it was a reflection of a white, milky, cheesy-like substance. Moon. It was bright today, which was the perfect thing to help me calm.

I was stearing at it until I sensed someone else's presence. I move my head to the right to see who it is. Teahyung. What is he doing here? right now? I had a lot of questions, but I kept my mouth shut. For a long movement, there was quietness between us. It wasn't an awkward silence, but rather a necessary one.

tae- What are you doing at this place? He inquired, interrupting our quietness.

y/n - nothing. I couldn't sleep for some reason. "I lied," . What are you doing here at this time? i asked

tae- Nothing had a nightmare.

Nightmare. what  kind of nightmare that he came here instead of sleeping with the one he trusts the most? He didn't have the appearance of someone who was lonely or alone. He had the appearance of someone who was wealthy.

"What kind of nightmares?" I inquired, my curiosity piqued. after a movement of silence he spoke

"a nightmare that started off as a lovely dream but evolved into a terrible, terrifying nightmare."

There was a silence in between us for a movement. I nodded to show that I was paying attention. I had no idea who he was, but the way he spoke made it seem as though he had been suffering for a long time. Asking for assistance but unable to do so. He has been locked in a black, gloomy, and terrifying pit for a long time and has no idea how to get out.

"what about you.  I believe you lied to me when you said you couldn't sleep."

"no, I wasn't"; yet, how did he know that I lied

"whatever the cause was, don't come out at such a late hour like today. It's risky for young ladies like you."

"what do you mean by 'young ladies like you,' and I can fight, not like you, who are always bickering," I remarked, making him giggle a little. giggle . He knows how to laugh, did he just laughed. Strange. I pondered.

time skip

tae pov

"You had to see me to how I protected the bird from harm. He was engulfed in a cage "Jungkook was telling me about his bravery, and I wasn't paying attention. Because he is a maknae, he occasionally acts like a small child.

I was still thinking about that girl, as if I  have any kind of relationship with her."

"tae"

"taehyung"

"KIM TAEHYUNG"

"Yes junkook, why are you yelling in my ears like that?" I said, irritated.

"You're now telling me why I'm yelling. You were the one who didn't even payed attention when I called."

"Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts," I admitted, an embarrassed smile on my face. He simply sighed and looked at me with worried eyes.

"What happened, is there something disturbing you? tell me?" he said, his tone worried and serious.

"Do you recognise the girl I ran into on the street earlier?"

"Oh, the one with whom you quarrelled just because she refused to apologise to you"

"yes,that's one. I ran into her again the other day an-"

"What happened when you ran into her again? Tae, I swear it was fate that you two crossed paths again." he said

"jungkook, are you finished with your fate nonsense so that I can continue?" i said, irritated by jungkook's abrupt interruption in the middle of his statement.

He just nodded to indicate that i should talk.

"I met her late the night  yesterday. when I was having a nightmare" Hearing elder say that he experienced that nightmare again made jungkook's eyes widen. He was preoccupied with tae in all of this. more than any of his parents  although he is younger than him, he understands elders' struggles since he has been with him since the beginning.

"I'm not sure why, but I get a feeling I'm connected to her. like if I've known her since the beginning"

"What sort of connections?" he questioned.

"I'm not sure. It's as if I recognise her, as if I've seen her before but can't recall where. It makes me feel as- I don't know "

"tae, I believe you are overthinking things. She's just a girl going about her business, and you yours "He said that since he wasn't sure how to react to his statement. This may all be due to strees and everything, he reasoned.