STAGE 4 " young master?"

"Here you go, you're going to start working as a court lady tomorrow, got it?" he said as he stommed his hand on the dinning table and stommbbed out.

He (my stepfather) is pushing me to work as a cort lady since he believes I am capable of working and should assist him financially. Well, I don't mind working as a cort woman since I get bored at home, so I accepted his offer, and even if I don't, he would force me to do it anyways.

-------------------------------------------------------
"So you're kim Y/N right?" remarked the court workers' chief mistress. She had a high bun, dark red lips, and narrow eyes that peered into my soul. when the decision was made for me to work as a court lady at the palace.

"You will be looking after Kim Taehyung, the young master," she said as she handed me a note.

"This has everything you'll be doing as a young masters survent," she explained. I merely nodded slowly, too terrified to look her in the eyes.

"I need to hear words," she exclaimed, "y-yes," and I faltered.

She led me into the room. as she instructed me to prepare the garments for the young masterThe interior was lavish, with a massive candal setting hanging through the roof top. I was so occupied with admiring the room that I didn't see that someone had already entered and was facing my back.

"Did you finish daydreaming or should I wait a little longer?" a husky raspy voice said as I quicked undered around bending nighty degrees straight and apologising.

"I-I'm sorry young master, I was-" he abruptly stopped me off in the middle."I don't have time for your excuses, just get me ready," he said as he turned back and took a glass of wein from the side table.

I swiftly snatched the garments and made my way towards the young master, not wasting any time. As I stood behind him, his back was to me. I removed his robe and replaced it with his inner cloth, asking

"Could you kindly face back, your majesty?" He looked back, but glancing at his face, I was astonished to see it was Taehyung, the boy I encountered on the streets

"Y-Y/N" he was shocked by me "what are you doing here" I said as I was too annoyed by him at this point. First, he is not supposed to be in the palace, and second, he was acting like a royal.

"I should be the one to inquire. WHAT.DO.YOU.DO.IN.MY.ROOM? "he said, sneering at me as he continued to take steeps towards me with each word he said. As he was towering on me.

"I-I work here," I explained as he moved back.

"Do you work here?" he inquired. "Well, I started today," I replied, looking at him. He was just staring at me as he talked, "do you know who I am?" he questioned, and I told him no."Well, then, you should get to know me because you'll be working here from now on," he remarked. I just stared at him, perplexed by what he was saying. "I am Kim Taehyung, your young master," he stated as I froze.

"Y- you're Kim Taehyung,"

--------------------------------------

please vote and comment on this chapter 

thankyou