STAGE 6 "got to know you"

"she has the same birthmark as her" I explained, confused by the fact that she could be the missing gem I had been searching.

Forever.

"but tae we are still not sure if it's really her and even if it's her how come she ended up working in the palace" Jungkook questioned

"I don't know that but I'm sure of one thing that I'm going to find every detail about her," I remarked
-------------------------------------------------------------

Folding the large garments in the palace, from countless amounts of lists that Y/N was supposed to do, was keeping her occupied from the thought of Taehyung. She still had a lot of doubts, that she wanted to clear. Her ankle was better than before- thanks to Taehyung who helped her that day. 

"you can go now," Chief Mistress said. "but I still have the main hallway to go through," Y/N remarked.

"When I say that you should go that means you should go. No further discussion" mistress ordered as she stormed out of the room not letting Y/N protest any further. 

working for three months Y/N got to know a lot about the palace such as the chief mistress's name was Mrs. Kang, also she can't go against her orders which sometimes made Y/N frustrated and annoyed as she always had to listen to her orders which she didn't like, on top of it her clumsy ass could never be able to coup up with the work. She would have broken at least five vases in the last two weeks which always made mrs kang annoy and angry at the poor child, but Y/N would always get away with it but never knew how because once her mate broke a vase she was suspended for a whole month and her who got away with it every time even after getting on the last nerve of mrs kang. 

Y/N's steps came to a halt as she stared at the same still chilly water that always calmed her. it was late at night but she never cared as she had the title of 'grownup woman' who never needs anyone's help. Y/N was very proud of the title as that was the only thing that made her this fearless and strong even after not having the best family figure besides her she was way more mature for her age. 

she sat down staring at the thin reflection of the moon reflecting on the water. she sat with her legs close to her chest, wrapping her arms around her trying to provide some warmth to her little figure. 

a thick coat was wrapped around her shoulders making her flinch removing her from the trail of her thoughts she looked up only to see Taehyung staring at her with his concerned eyes. He sat besides her.

"you will never listen to me right?" Taehyung questioned. His voice wasn't harsh but somewhat concerning and full of worries. This made Y/N guilty as he always scolds her for roaming around at late hours in winter.

"I'm sorry..." Y/N mumbled slowly but it was audible to Taehyung. He looked at her shocked.

"wow, what's with this sudden kindness and politeness that too to me, huh," taehyung asked staring at her with a shocked face as he never imagined the girl to apologize to him.

"don't get so railed up I just apologized as I felt pity on you," Y/N said smirking at the end. Taehyung just stared at her as he had nothing to say as he already knew that he will not win against this little creature.

they both sat in comfortable silence. never did they get to know, when they got so comfortable with each other neither did they ever question, they were just there. 

"What happened?" Y/N questioned as she looked at his face which was a bit upset and dull opposite from what she as seen till now. 

"Nothing really just work" Taehyung answered "Ohh Mr prince is too busy at work that he forgot how to smile" Y/N teased making Taehyung chuckle at her small tactics which always made him smile.  He looked at her. The stretched rosy lips with that small grin resting on her face her eyes having the sparkling shin that always made her ten times better and more beautiful than other girls. He loved it.

"Someone is having a great time teasing me huh," Taehyung said eyeing the small figure in front of him, making Y/N shut her mouth as she stared back at the still water avoiding the eyes on her.

Taehyung got up leaving a sigh as he extended his hand for her to get up as well which she gladly accepted. 

"I will drop you off, come," Taehyung said but Y/N refused as she didn't want him to see her so-called dad. She was afraid that he will do something to him more while, she was embarrassed to show the filth that she goes through.

"u- um no it's alright I can go on my own" Y/N stated, trying to avoid Taehyungs gaze on her. He noticed he was suspicious from the start, now he was truly sure that there is something that she hiding from him.

"but it's late night it will be dangerous for you to go alone," he said

"It's alright I know the way also it's not my first time going home this late at night. I am a grown woman you know right" Y/N said hinting at the sassiness in her voice. As she patted his soft hair "Goodnight" she trailed off with a soft smile, which somewhat made Taehyung's heart at peace. she went.

Never has taehyung ever seen such a strong girl in his life even if she was his sister or not he will always cherish this creature. he promised himself that night. 

--------------------------------------------------------

hello lovely people sorry for such a long wait but now I will try my best to keep updating this story also if you have any suggestions for this story please comment down 

bye bye love you