Chapter 1

Double D was a kind-hearted soul. Who stayed to himself in his mountains and mountains of books. He got out of bed and put on his beanie that he was so famous for wearing and got on with his day. He puts on an orange shirt, and some shorts, that matched his fashionable wrinkled socks with his shoes.

Double waved off the need to eat and headed out the door waving to his neighbors. He was used to being the highlight of everyone's day and took it as a job to cheer up even the grumpiest.

He waved to his favorite neighbor who lived across the street. A boy that wore a green shirt and had fire red hair and these perfect green eyes.

Double D sighed in defeat as he told himself that he didn't have the time for such perfect eyes. He waved the fire-headed boy and thought of him as a mere speck in the wind.

He began waving to his other neighbors who thought too strongly of them, they would even post about him on the internet just to brag to others about how good they had it.

..............

He was sitting in class taking notes, not paying attention to the words being spoken. Drawing little pictures next to them now and again. He seemed bored and a little upset that the teacher had nothing to teach him about his high level of intelligence.

Nonetheless, he listened anyway. Soon, the feeling of somebody's eyes on him. Like it was burning his skin. He hated it. So he turned his head around to meet the fire head's green eyes. Kevin.

Only for a second, tho, Kevin turned his head around, embarrassed that he was caught. This happened a lot. Kevin would stare. He would feel it and then they would stare at each other. Then Kevin would back down.

............

After class ended, he felt the overwhelming need to look for the red-head. As he mustered up the right amount of courage to speak to the redhead.

Seeing Kevin at the end of the hallway he believed that was the perfect time to speak to the red-head. He looked up as Kevin was a good 6 foot in height, but Double D on the other hand was about 5 foot 4.

"Kevin." He said as he approached Kevin. He turns to look at the smaller male. He seemed to be irritated with the boy's presence.

"What do you want, dork?" Kevin said with a frown on his face. He wore a cap that was turned backward and allowed strands of hair to sprout from the top. He giggle a bit on the inside as he looked at Kevin.

"I'm here to chat with you, about what happens in class every day." He said. Seemingly somewhat distracted by the boy's pretty green eyes.

Kevin cocked an eyebrow and looked at Double D as he was saying the most outrageous thing that he had ever heard.

"What?" Kevin said with a confused look.

'Playing dumb." Double D thought. 'I can work with dumb. ~' He smiled happily in his brain. He tended to say things in his head and never said them out loud. If he did he would probably have a boyfriend by now.

"Almost every day you look in my general direction, it makes me feel uncomfortable...." No, it didn't that was just a lie he was working with to keep his true feeling underneath. He loved the way Kevin looked at him. "S-so I would like a logical explanation as to why. If that is ok." He said the last four words low but Kevin still heard him.

"Looking out the window, what? I can't look out the window." Kevin sifted his body and put his hand on his hip as he looked at Double D. Double D could tell he was lying, he despised people who lied. But it's not like he hasn't done it before.

"Well, I apologize, have a good rest of your day." He walked off after bowing slightly in apology. Kevin watched him walk away for a moment and then was called away by one of his friends. Kevin's face burned at the thought of him almost being caught.

They had almost all their classes together. With this to his advantage, Kevin took this time to look at how perfect Double D's face was, blue but yet green eyes. They sent shivers down his spine every time Double D looked at him.

You would have thought he wanted you dead. This is what started, Kevin's needed to see him angry, upset, and disgusted. Anything to make him look at Kevin as if he was the scum of the earth. Simp you may call him and simp hips will be. He was used to seeing the soft, quiet Edd, but he wanted more than that.

But unbeknown to both of them, the whole school had seen this and was hoping they would get together. Girls that liked Kevin backed down to see them together. Everyone in the school knew, well, except for them.

............................................................................
I have a lot of what if's. Like Sans, Hazbin hotel, camp-camp, etc., If there is something you want to turn into a what-if, then I will make a story about it. Read my other stories too.

Have a good day. 😁