Chapter 3

Double D was confused when he awoke. Why would he be holding Kevin's hat? Kevin was the second most unseen kid without his hat.

He did forget it a couple of times, but after he would wear it and everyone would forget. The first unseen student with their hat was, of course, Double D. He never forgot it and never took it off.

The reason for him wearing the hat? No one knew, they all asked, but he never took it off. 

After thinking about the strange dream, Double D got up to begin the day. He grabs his usual clothes, an oversized orange shirt, and purple shorts. Then he grabs his red socks and puts on his shoes.

He grabs his hat and his backpack. Walking downstairs, while putting on his hat, before exiting the house. He looked across the street to see that Kevin hadn't gotten up yet.

He smiled, knowing that he was always late.

He continued walking and was jumped on from the back by Ed. Eddy was close behind.

"Good morning, Edd," Ed said, as he was always happy in the morning. He and Eddy never understood.

"Ed, Eddy, greeting. How is your limbic system making you feel today?" Double D asked like he did every morning.

As usual, Eddy said: " Shit, I feel like shit." and as usual, Ed would say; "I feel amazing! I had the weirdest dream, I was riding on a chicken." Ed always has the weirdest dream, but they never failed to make Edd and Eddy laugh.

They did this all the way there, till they got to school. They split up as soon as they got there because, sadly, they had different classes in the morning.

At the beginning of school, Eddy was pissed about this, and he still is. He said that they did this on purpose so they wouldn't get to see each other.

In all honesty, Double D thought he was right. But without any comment, they waved goodbye to each other and began their day. Double D got to class and sat at his desk as he waited for the rest of the students.

After a while, Double D pulled out a book and began to go into his little world. He didn't even notice Kevin and his friends walk in. As Kevin walked by his desk, he pulled a Double D hat over his head.

He was so used to this that he pulled it back up without looking up at the jocks. One of Kevin's friends commented:

"So you don't react anymore." Double D looked at him and spoke: "Could you move your blocking the light."

"So you think you can talk back now? Don't get cocky."But am only making conversation?" He said as he tilted his head to the side.

The bully pulled Double D up by his shirt. "So you think you're smart now?" He said, looking at him as he was slowly getting annoyed.

"I'd like to say that I am." After saying that, he throws him into his chair, ready to punch him. Then, the teacher walked in, telling everyone to sit down. Kevin's friends glared at Double D as they passed by him. He looked back. As they sat down, all of them, even Kevin, felt themselves breathe again.

The way Double D stared at them stopped all their hearts. He stared at them with some sympathy, but not the kind sympathy. The kind of sympathy that would make you feel like shit.
.........................................................................
Welp, that's that.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Welp, I am going to contemplate life