Chapter 7

Double D walked into the cafeteria, and began to eat with the rest of the time they had left. When the rest of the students came in, jocks and cheerleaders sat on the right, nerds on the left.

Double D waited until Ed and Eddy after they got their food from the lunch lady.

"They make us work all day, don't pay us to be here, and then they give us this shitty food" said Eddy.

"Not to mention that the teachers are also shitty. So being here isn't even worth it." Nat added.

 "But you need to get your education." Double D said bit looking up from the book he was reading.

"What the hell is so special about that book" Eddy said.

This is were Edd, Nat and even Eddy knew he fucked up. If they were to ask him what the book was about. It could go on for hours, and nothing could stop him.

"Well if you must know Eddy, this book is about a-" Double D stop in between his words. He was staring at something or someone.

All of his friends turn to see who, had saved them from Double D's boredom.

While staring at what seemed to be, and what was. A red head.

"What the actual fuck?"  Was all Eddy could as he looked back at Double D and Kevin.

Edd was confused, Kevin was in love. Eddy was pissed and Nat already knew. He had shipped them from the very beginning. You could say he was their number one fan. He was very proud of this title. If it had a badge he would show it off.

Eddy loved Double D, he was a good friend, and he helped him through the dumbest shit. But he didn't know what to say to this. Eddy already knew he was gay but, Kevin and why?

Eddy cared about Double D's safety, and the number one person on his list was Kevin. Kevin was a piece of shit ever since they got there.

He wanted his best friend to be happy, but he didn't know if his best friend was in his right mind. If Double D was happy, he was happy.

'If he ever try to hurt Double D, our any of my friends. I will end his life.' Eddy thought.

He had now realized that Kevin and his friends had seen him glare at Kevin. They flipped them off, Eddy repeated the actions that was made towards him by the enemy.

Double D stood up now realizing what was happening. Everyone was looking at this point. The school loved the drama.

Double D might love Kevin. But he won't turn on his friends, who have done nothing but try to protect him.

They had the problems but no matter what his friends was something he wanted to stay forever.

"I would like you to leave my friends be." He spoke. One of Kevin's friends only looked at him.

"You think we're afraid of you, your a shrimp." He said as he stood up, walking to the open space of the cafeteria. Like a standoff.

Double D did the same and smirked. "What's so funny?" His enemy asked him.

"Your a person who picks on other people because it make you feel good about yourself. You want someone else to look useless under your fear. Pathetic."    

Disgust filled Double D's face. 

"Is there no other way to feel good about yourself? is the mirror not telling you what you want to hear anymore? Do you hate yourself too?"

The boy looked at him, he turned away. Double D was right, he hated the way he looked, like every bully, they hate themselves and hating on others helps the pain just a little bit.

"Let's get real, you're afraid of anyone that is confident."