Introduction

🄷🄴🅈 🄶🅄🅈🅂

I am Melody.

So this is a book that basically consists of random imagines that come to my mind.

They may contain some mature and explicit content so if you are not comfortable with such writing, I strongly suggest you not read this book.

I will not always and necessarily write obscene content so you can read the ones that don't have anything triggering in the chapter and you can identify such chapter because I will add warnings before every chapter.

They will be fanfictions of K-pop idols, male and female but again not necessarily. It might contain all kinds of other stuff.

I take requests although I cannot guarantee that I will fulfil them but I will try.

You can request on any genre. I write all kinds of different stuff. From the most sweetest fluff to the most intense smut. From just simple day-to-day activities to complex angst. I write anything so go ahead and request what comes to your mind.

You can also request fictional stuff. Randomly fictional. You can come up with it all by yourself yk the names personality blah blah and just gimme a synopsis so I can atleast try and match the image in your head. There will be a request box for that too.

You can request any groups that you want me to write on. I am new to K-pop and only know a few groups but I am learning so bear with me.

𝙱𝚃𝚂 - ❤︎
𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙺 - ☯︎
𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈 𝙺𝙸𝙳𝚉 - ♫︎
𝙸𝚄 - ✪
𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙸 - ⚠︎
𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 - ✞︎