Mine..

Her hand was holding his jaw in her palm. Her other hand at the base of his neck, fiddling around with his hair at the back. Her eyes were cast down at the man sitting in the middle of her thighs.

She was sitting on top of the backrest on the couch in the living room. Her sub sitting on the cushion facing towards her. He was on his knees, directly towards her heat, the exact reason for the position they were in right now.

"Please...", He begged, not quite clearly knowing what he was begging for. His eyes wavered and closed, not that bold to look straight at her but she, on the other hand was everything, and bold. Her hooded eyes pierced into him, her lips slightly apart, she just stared and adored. Ignoring his pleas for her to do something, the pads of her fingers just pressed at his skin.

"Mistress...", his voice was filled with submission. He was willing to do anything for her. Always was but at times like this, when she did nothing but stare at him for hours, he felt himself harden under her gaze. At the attention he was getting.

"Look at me", her soft voice spoke in the midst of the silence and the gentle classical piano music playing gingerly in the background.

He gulped deep and his lips parted as his eyes opened. He was met with her soft eyes the moment his lids opened. He gasps when her hand holding his jaw grazes down to his neck. Gripping it, but gently. He swallows and she can feel it on her palm. She smiles gently at that. Her eyes on where her fingers were meeting his skin.

"I love it when I can just run my fingers through you, all while you're on your knees...", She whispers into the tranquility of the room. Fingers ruffling his hair.

Her fingers tighten gingerly on his throat and his hazed eyes widen lightly at that, moaning just above a whisper.

"It makes me feel like you're mine."

There is a light growl in her voice, her possessiveness peeking through.

"I am yours, Mistress", he whispers out, voice struggled at the delightful restricted path on his neck.

Her hand comes up and holds his jaw tight and aggressive, her fingers yank his head back. All at once with no warning. His eyes shoot open and he is met with her dark, feral gaze, teeth gritting and a look of control swirling in the brown of her eyes.

Hee pants at the hold she has on him, physically and psychologically.

"That you are, my love."

...

Word count : 440

A\N
So fkin sorry...(not)