: jhs |𝕄|

☞︎︎︎ 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎!𝚍𝚘𝚖
☞︎︎︎ 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚔
☞︎︎︎ 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚔
☞︎︎︎ 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚎?

❤︎❥︎❥︎

"B-but I didn't do anything wrong, master", you muttered. Regretting the decision right after.

"Oh but you did, princess", he backs you up against the wall in a quick motion. You stumble, not being able to keep up. His hands pin yours above your head. With one hand, he holds your wrists tight effortlessly.

He tucks his fingers under your chin, tipping your face up to meet his. You pant seeing the hunger in his eyes. The mischief in yours fades away.

His head dips down to your neck. Licking and sucking. "Mmhmm master...", You moan out. Head falling to the side. You shiver. You hips buck up into him, wanting friction.

He pushed your hips back, not letting go of the restraint he has on your hands. You whined loud and needy.

"Now princess. Where are your manners?", He chuckled at your stare. A whimpering mess.

"Master. Please please please", you whine under your breath. Words barely forming as your head hits the door, eyes closing shut.

"Please what, princess?", His fingers latched around your throat, _choking you_. He forcefully brings your head up to meet his eyes.

"Please touch me, master. Princess needs you. Princess needs her master...", You beg for his touch. For pleasure. He hums, conflicting over his answer.

His hand leaves your neck, a loud and strangled gasp leaving your mouth right after.

His index traces down
your body. Between the valley of your breasts, your little belly, down to your thighs, avoiding your center to purposely tease you, and back up again. His eyes follow where he teases. His finger traces the hickey he made seconds ago on your neck after tracing on your heaving chest.

His hand comes up on your face. Tracing your jawline before hovering his fingers on your lips. Pulling down and watching your bottom lip bounce back into place.

You tease by poking out your tongue. Your brattiness showing again. The tip of your tongue licks at his finger, looking straight into his eyes.

His eyes flicker up to yours with a glint of excitement.

In a sudden movement, he pulls and pushes your petite figure off the door and onto the mattress.

You fall with a dull thud. He climbs onto you, restraining your hands again with cuffs and undressing you in the process, leaving you bare.

He looks at you. Looks at your helpless figure. At his mercy. For him to use. For his pleasure.

"Such a slut", he whispers. His finger traces your body again. Addicted to your curves.

"Only for you, master..."

A\N:

Ok so this is literally nothing. Just something I wrote for my bff. Yes I am her personal smut writer so this is just something I wrote for fun and to cure her thirst. Ayy. She asked if I could publish it on Wattpad and here I am.

Byeeeee!!

- Melody <3