Guys?

Felix's P.O.V 

"Ok, what are you lot up to?" Jacob ask's, eyeing the girls up and down. They smiled at him and rejoin their huddle. The've been doing it since I got up (for some reason that was 8:00 am)- and it is now 10:00 am.  

"Please tell us!" Kaid moans, rubbing K's shoulders, but she just pushed him off her, grinned and responded in a sing-song voice: "not now Kaiden!"  

"Fine then, we'll have our own huddle!" I cried and dragged the guys outside.  

"Dude, you sounded like a spoilt chick who didn't get a pony this year for christmas!" Kaid smirked and I flicked him in the head.  

"Were gonna find out what their up to, if it's the last thing I effin well do!" I shouted, and discussed my plans.  

5 MINUTES LATER 

"I give up!" I shouted and sat on the bench outside our cabin. So far we had tried torturing them, hanging Jacob on the ceiling, listening through the window and...begged them. But guess what!? It all ended in one HUGE fail. Now we were sat outside on the bench, pretty much exhausted. Suddenly, the girls burst out the door, each of them dragging us (I'm not sure about the others, but Jd was had me from behind the collar of my shirt) to the bonfire point. All three of us got pushed down onto individual logs, leaning against each other whith our hands tied together.

"Huh-" 

"K-" 

"Erm-" 

I felt someone sit on my lap before holding my nose. I had a feeling i knew what was coming and tried to hold my breath for as long as possible. There was a whisper, until they finally let go of my nose. I gasped for breath, creme sprayed into my mouth as I did so. I would swear but the creme was...alright...I guess... Once i'd eaten it, someone then satrted to kiss me. Ok, so this was...experimental... As I continued to kiss this person, I felt something crawl over my face, sticky and liquid-y. Then something fluffy went on my head and something slide over my legs. I stopped kissing the...who-ever, and was about to speak but was forced into kissing them again, before being moved and the weight on my lap being removed. What the hell was happening!?

Laura's P.O.V 

I stifled a laugh as I stopped kissing Jacob and tying rope around his mouth, his teeth biting it slightly. This prank was hilarious! We were holding the boys hostage, each of us distracting them by kissing them, while we squirted honey over their faces, put a wig on each of them and slid tutu's on each of them. Now we moved each of them in a line. I held the camera ready as Jd and K got ready to pull the blindfolds off.  

"Guys?" I asked them, muffled voices replying, 

"Girls?" 

"3, 2,1!" 

The blindfold were off and I shot several photos of all three of them first looking alarmed, worried, shocked and then angry. We laughed at them struggling and swearing, looking through the photos and showing them, peeing them off even more. 

"Well," K giggled, "I think we should get rid of the rope around their mouths and..." 

"Leave them to it?" Jd asked and we all nodded, laughing even harder. We did so, walking away laughing whilst listening to them curse and beg and shout. Ahh, pranks are the life for me!

Kaid's P.O.V

"Im gonna kill Katie!"

"Help me get this rope off my wrists!" Jacob insited and I cut it for him, with a knife that one of the workers had left when cutting wood.

"We gotta get 'em back somehow. I cant believe she did his to me!"

"What, cant a badass survive living in a tutu for less than five minutes when no one is actually around?" FElix asked and dodged a punch before walking back to the cabin calling "Someones vexed!"

Jacob mumbled something under his breath before following him. Im gonna get K back. And i have just the thing too...