PARTAAYYY!!!

Jacobs P.O.V

"Unlike last year, we have decided to the obstacle course today and in a different way. You will all be doing a part desperately, before running to the finish line. Now, go into your teams and decide who will do the selected obstacle: monkey bars over part of the river, rock climbing, rolling a barrel 50 metres, archery, kicking 5 balls into the goal and zip wire over the lake. Okay, so..."

Our group tuned out of the workers nagging and started organising ourselves.

"Right, " K started, she was always the one who could organise us all correctly, "Jacob, your rock climbing, Laura your at archery, Kaid at monkey bars, Felix at barrel rolling, Jd at footie and I'm at zip wire as I'm crap at it all!"

We all gave her a quizzing look from her last comment but nodded. K was always right so we always trusted her. After a few minutes of the working droning on, we started to set up into our positions. I jogged over to the rock climbing stage and clipped myself into a harness. A loud bang could be heard from the distance do I assumed it had started. I quickly clicked onto a wire and only seconds after Kaid was jogging up shouting "GO!" at me. I did as I was told and climbed up it easily, abseiling down and un clipping myself before joining Kaid to run. As soon as we saw Felix in the distance we shouted at him to "MOVE IT SQUIRT!". He was quite good at the barrel thing too, keeping a good pace and then quickly running the last 10 metres. He joined us and it was then when I looked back. Our arch enemies Matt and Carl were gaining. I cursed, warning the guys as we reached Laura, spotting us before we actually started. She looked so hot in her archery position... She shot it right in the middle and ran over to us, blowing a kiss at me. We then ran to Jd, who was ready a few metres away from the goal. We caught our breath a little, watching Jd kick the balls without even missing once.

"I am the master of your dirty butt's!" she shouted as she ran towards us, adrenaline obviously spreading through her blood-or she had coke and red bull before we started. We ran again and finally reaching K, who zoomed down the wire and running beside us in seconds.

"The enemy!" she shouted as we ran and I looked back for a second. She was right. It wasn't just Matt and Carl there now, Robin, Magenta and Nadine, we're inches behind us.

"FULL SPRINT!" we all shouted simultaneously and ran as fast as we all could. My breath was running out and I was starting to gain a stitch, although I had eaten an hour ago. The finish line appeared in sight and I felt something force me to run harder. Nearly there... I took a quick glance at the others. They all seemed to had the same force as we passed the finish line only milliseconds before the enemy.

K's P.O.V

Well this prize was...unusual. We have a room, disco ball hanging, music playing, Tv one end, stand with drinks on the other.

"Let's get this party started!" Jd shouted, running straight to the karaoke, which was linked to the tv. She had red bull and coke before the obstacle course and had a quick top up after we won. I followed Jd, looking at the list of songs now displayed on the telly.

"Sing Primadonna!" I heard the guys cheering and Laura got pushed near us. I shrugged, Jd grinned and Laura just giggled. We found ourselves the microphones, switched the other music off and let the video for ' Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds' play whilst the lyrics showed up.

" Primadonna girl, yeah, all I ever wanted was the world, I can't help that I need it all, the Primadonna life, the rise and fall..."

There was many cheers from the guys as we started to dance along too. I wriggled my bum, throwing my hands in the air and then slowly bringing them down and placing the in my hips. Dancing had really payed off in my life...

"...you say that I'm kinda difficult, but it's always someone else's fault, got you wrapped around my finger, babe, you can count in me to misbehave!"

As soon as I had finished that line, I felt big hands lift me up from my waist, spinning me round as I giggled and shouted our the rest of the song. The hands put me down, turning me around to see his face: Kaiden. I giggled again as his hands rested back on my hips and my arms went up to tangle in his hair. I reached up in my tiptoes, closing the gap between us and-

"WHAT THE FLYING MONKEYS!" I screamed as I suddenly went flying back, landing on my bum.

"Jesus Jodie!" Kaid shouted, pulling me up. Jd came over and hugged me tightly, murmuring a slurred "sorry sorry" in my ear. I let her go and rubbed my butt, pouting slightly. Kaiden chuckled at me and led me to the drinks table, pouring me some lemonade. I took a sip, the fizz of it exploding in my dry mouth. Now I felt better. I watched the others: Felix chasing after a hyper Jd, Laura singing a Taylor Swift song to Jacob whilst they swayed in time with the music. I looked at Kaid; his blue eyes boring into me, a genuine smile spreading across his lips. Before he could react, I reached up and swept my lips to his.

Felix's P.O.V

I can't believe her. I looked down at her sleeping face- unlike most people, she seemed to have a slight evil smile on her, like she was planning the greatest prank of all time. Funny chick. Yes, as you have probably guessed, I am carrying Jd back to our cabin. The rest are in front: Kaid with his arm slinger in K's shoulder and Laura having a piggy back from Jacob. Ion so glad I made The Dare up last year... I mean, look how we've ended! I walked into the cabin last, playing Jd nicely on her bed, trying to not get in the way of the girls bunk bed. What if I made up another game though? Something like... Something like the truth. It follows nicely with the dare. Yup, I shall announce my new game tomorrow! Muhahahaha! I let my thoughts drift away as I got changed in the bathroom, then quickly jumping into bed. I had ran after Jd so much tonight. I must remember to hide her coke and red bull. I watched the others get into bed. Jacob and Laura were whispering something and Kaid and K just kissing each other goodnight. I sighed, rolling over and trying to block everything out. Sleep slowly took over, my thought resting back onto The Truth...