alternate ending

This is a alternate ending of betrayed and villain Tommy and angst so yeah, enjoy.😃

Nobody's POV:
Tommy was crying, why?, Well because the last person who he thought that loved him left, made him bleed and tried to kill him, the person is Ranboo the most 'kindest' person in the smp, Tommy got up and lined to his house and drink a healing potion and patched himself up untill he was better. Tommy was wrong again nobody is ever kind, so why should he be kind?

Tommy got up and ran away deciding that he will become a villain and kill everyone who has ever hurt him in any way, as years went on nobody ever payed a mind that the world was now always quite because tommy was gone and the world is all gloomy because the one who made the world Bright ran away.

Tommy the day he ran away he felt free and finally happy but he knew he needed to get revenge then he can finally be free from the people he once called his family, tommy would go out into the woods and work until night but sometimes he wouldn't sleep he would only keep working sometimes taking a break to eat but other then that nothing more and nothing less. Tommy lived in a nice wooden house far away from the smp so they could not find him, and even the mobs were afraid of him he was scary, the mobs called him the god of punishment because he would always kill while screaming "punishment time!" Tommy was much stronger then what he was in the past do he went to his old "home"

After three years tommy finally returned and was stronger then ever ready to kill and get revenge.

Tubbo was enjoying his day with his family, Phil, technoblade, wilbur, Ranboo and Michael.

Tommy saw tubbo and Ranboo in the distance with his "family" he was disgusted by the word family they were no family to him not anymore, Tommy got closer and he saw Michael the piglin the one he saw as a son tommy got more angry because he wanted to be with him so he ran and stabbed wilbur in the back, wilbur looked down and a sword was sticking out of him he touched his chest and fell to the ground dead, tommy looked at him and said

"You fucking deserved it bitch"

Tommy looked back up and ran at Phil, who was paralyzed by shock, tommy spawned two axes and sliced Phil's wings right off, Phil dropped to the ground and yelled in pain well untill his head got chopped of, the others got over their Shock and ran well all except technoblade who was now crying because his father and brother just got killed by his youngest brother, techno pulled out a sword and a axe and fought with Tommy in the end he lost and was killed, techno's last word we're

"I love you my little brother I'm sor-"

Well until tommy stayed him, tommy didn't care about if techno was sorry or not he just wanted revenge, tommy saw Ranboo and tubbo in the distance running so he ran to easily catching up because of the training he did.

Tubbo was holding Michael so he went to Ranboo first because he didn't want to hurt Michael if he killed tubbo. Ranboo was running, he couldn't teleport when he was in fear so he kept running untill he found a dead end a cliff he saw Tommy walking up to him and tubbo behind him only looking at them.

"H-hey tommy w-we could talk a-about this y-yeah?"

"hehehaHAHAHAHAHAHA NANO WE CAN NOT RANBOO NOW SHUT UP AND DIE!!"

Tommy pushed Ranboo off the cliff tubbo dropped Michael and ran to the cliff edge crying because he just lost his husband, tommy walked right behind him and put his hand on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't have betrayed me and this could have never happened tubbo"

Tommy said sadly tubbo looked up at tommy.

"I'm sorry tommy please don't kill me!"

"I'm sorry tubbo"
Tubbo felt some happiness untill Tommy smiled.

"Sike~"

Tommy pushed tubbo off the ledge and laughed but it was cut short when Michael ran and started to hit tommy on his legs crying and screaming at him.

"WHY DID YOU KILL PAPA AND DAD, YOU MONSTER!!"

Tommy felt hurt, the child he saw as his own was not happy that he killed them. Michael kept hitting tommy on his legs and kept trying to push him of the cliff but Tommy was to strong, tommy knew what he had to do, tommy bent down to Michaels hight brought him in a hug and stabbed him in the back before he could react.

Tommy started to cry finally realizing what he just did to the boy he wanted to bring home and take care of, tommy set Michaels body down gentle, took the sword out and got up tommy couldn't handle the pain and guilt he now had about killing the young boy so he stabbed him self with a smile knowing he was going to die and be with his family, or was he?
The end

Different ending I felt like this was needed after @AGremlinChild said "Yaaaay! It ended on a good note" so here you go not a good happy ending 😂
Goodbye my children I hope you have a good day/night/afternoon bye