moobloom tommy

⚠️Warning⚠️
Nothing
Fluff
Sbi

Nobody's POV:
Tommy was a moobloom and everyone knew it because it was no secret but he does get scared when people try and touch him the only people that are really allowed to touch him is puffy, Phil, techno, wilbur, mumza, ranboo and also tubbo but he is still a little weary about tubbo hurting/yelling at him so he flinches a lot when tubbo tries to touch him.

Tommy was having a normal day like always, picking up dandelions and making flower crowns that he probably wasn't going to do anything with but he was a little sad because he wanted to go to his family but he cannot handle the cold and that was techno's fault he wanted to move to a cold biome so he didn't like him right now.
Tommy decided to suck up his nervousness and started heading to techno's house to be with his family.

Tommy was starting to regret going because he was freezing, his ears and tail are hurting, Tommy's tail was trying to find warmth by wrapping itself around his leg even his nose was starting to hurt badly.

Tommy finally saw techno's house so he started to run but it was hard considering the snow and because his legs are only made to stay in the grass and flowers, when Tommy got to the house he knocked on the door weakly and collapsed in front of it.

Techno got up from the couch his voices yelling at his to go and help whoever was at the door he thought that was kinda weird because they usually would say to kill whoever was there but he listened and opened the door when he saw nobody and when he was closing the door he saw his baby brother on the ground looking like he was going to die so he hurriedly picked him up and closed the door.

Tommy woke up an hour later to see techno and wilbur cuddling him while Phil was sitting in the chair tommy let out a little moo and snuggled closer into his brother's who he thought was asleep but they were awake the whole time just enjoying that they can spend time with their brother so they all relaxed and fell asleep enjoying the time they can spend together for now.

Here you go my sweets this was requested by @slime12w3 so here you go 😊
Goodbye my children have a good day/night/afternoon.