designer tommy pt3

Since some of you wanted part 3 of this here you go my children!
⚠️Warning⚠️
Sad Tommy
Mad tommy
Jealous Niki (I'm sorry, I love Niki too)
Mean Niki (again I'm sorry)
Regretful dream smp

Nobody's POV:
Tommy enjoyed doing the things that he loved and when people think someone else made that things that he put his blood, sweat and love in to make it makes him sad.

The next day nobody brought up that they saw him making the clothing or that they were sorry that they were mean and always making fun of him but they did regret what they did, well kinda, half of the smp want to say sorry to tommy while the other half doesn't because they don't think what they did was wrong, Niki hated tommy because of something he did do and just his whole self in general that she hated.

"Ugh why is he so useless!"

"Niki that's a child!..."

"I'm sorry but I don't care puffy, he's useless to everyone and an annoying child that won't shut up!"

As everyone was arguing about tommy, they didn't know was that Tommy ran away with all the things that make him happy and on the was to who knows what he found a child, Tommy ran away and as he ran aways he found a child, it had a note by it.

The note:
To whoever is reading this please take care of my son, we were attacked by people and his father didn't make it and I'm next, he doesn't have a name because I just had him and I couldn't think of a name so just please take care of my sweet baby boy.

Tommy picked up the baby with care and kept walking trying to think of a name, until he got the perfect name, shroud, it was perfect for the young boy that he was with just for a few hours and he already knew that he was going to be his perfect son that he would love forever, not even death can break them apart, speaking of death tommy missed his mum, tommy knew that being death had a lot of work because she said that Tommy was the next death in line.

"I miss you mum..."

*I miss you too my little songbird...*

Tommy finally settled down and got food for himself and his new son, years later Tommy was making shroud some clothes because he was getting to big for his old ones, shroud was playing in the living room and someone else was talking to tommy while he was making clothes that someone was Kristen his mother who finally came back home to tommy, speaking of which tommy became the next death but stayed with his mother and son working from home you could say, the rest of the smp stoped looking for tommy because they knew he was happy where he was.

Here you go my children hope you enjoyed, bye have a good day/night/afternoon!