Tommy and fundy

Sorry I have not been uploading a lot I have a few oneshots that I need to finish but I don't have the motivation to finish them so it's going to be some time.

⚠️Warning⚠️
Some Fluff
Sad fundy
Sad Tommy
Short

Nobody's POV:
Tommy finally got out of exile, the place he had so much trauma, the place that forced him away from is nephew that is older then him, which tommy didn't think that was fair to him.

"Drop your things in the hole tommy."

"W-what if I d-don't?..."

"I'll kill you."

Tommy always had a good bond with his nephew fundy, not like his father wilbur tho.

Tommy would never admit to anything but when someone asked him if he loved his nephew, tommy didn't hesitate to say yes he did.

"Hey tommy do you love fundy?"

"What kind of question is that, of course I do, I love him more then the disk's itself!"

Everyone would be surprised because tommy never put anything before the disk's, not even tubbo, Phil, techno, or Wilbur and they were all special to tommy once but Tommy still didn't put them before the disk's, so it's surprising.

Fundy on the other hand was having nightmares of where his uncle tommy died in the hands of his father and dream, he woke up in a cold sweat with tears in his eyes, he hated seeing his uncle hurt.

"No-no, please uncle tommy p-please wake up- UNCLE TOMMY!!, o-oh just a-another nightmare"

Tommy was on his way to fundy's house, he was excited to see fundy after a few months, Tommy was happy that he can finally be free from exile and see the person who was always there for him when he was a baby, tommy finally reached fundy's house and opened the front door.

"Hey fundy, my sweet older then me nephew, I'm here!"

"U-uncle tommy!?!"

"Hey fundy- wait what happened, why the fuck are you crying!?"

"I-i had a nightmare..."

"Oh fundy-"

Tommy was attacked by fundy hugging him, Tommy was surprised but smiled and hugged back.

"I missed you uncle strawberry..."

"I missed you to funfun..."

The rest of the day they spent just cuddling and checking up together and overall hanging out together like they used to.

"I love you uncle tommy..."

"I love you too fundy..."

I hope you all liked it because I finally got the motivation to do it after a few hours but I love you all my beautiful/handsome children, remember to drink water and eat, if you are feeling sad and you want to talk to someone I am always willing to talk to you and i might not answer right away but I will. Goodbye and I hope you all a good night/morning/afternoon.