3

9 months later

9 months later

Lavender is fully convinced that without the Bowers Gang or the Losers Club, she would have gone crazy in the small town.

Being friends with both groups and their own share of problems. It meant she was often stuck in the middle when they went at each other's throats.

Henry and Lavender had a lot of heated arguments about the Loser's Club and things that the mullet-haired boy would say to her or about her. The other three boys had to break up a lot of the fights.

They did this but whenever Henry needed someone after an episode with his dad, Lavender was the first person he looked for. They were truly like brother and sister.

That was kind of her role in both of the small groups, the mother of the group. Victor had compared them to Wendy and the lost boys, a few times.

As much as she was the mother, she was also the baby of the group. Meaning, if anyone dared tried to mess with her. They would get hell.

In March of the school year, the weather had been particularly warm and Lavender wore a deeper v-neck, and one of the football boys "accidentally" groped her boobs and there was a gang kicking his ass.

They stoop up just as she did for them. Greta says a lot of mean things about the four boys but the one that sent her over the edge was, "They are pathetic and will never do anything with their worthless lives and just be a bunch of no good criminals." That day Greta went home with black eyes and bleeding lip from the one and only, Lavender Grey.

That was one of the many things that the boys were shocked by how fiercely protecting she was over them and god help whoever messed with them.

Now with the Losers.

She had a special thing with them. Richie and she shared a deep bond over dirty jokes and bad pick-up lines and Lavender would go bird watching with Stanley. Eddie and she had studied mental disorders together while Bill and she shared their writing.

She had defended them more than a few times to even the gang.

Patrick and Lavender, more commonly called, Pat and Lav.

Patrick didn't completely understand what he felt for the brunette girl, she was amazing. He knew that much and that he didn't hate being around her.

Lav felt butterflies in her stomach when he grinned at her and called her one of the stupid names he called her. The way he was sweet to her and always stuck by her.

Besides Bill and Richie, Patrick was the only person she had shown her writing to. She was anxious that he would make fun of her or called it stupid.

But he never did.

Patrick hadn't shown her his fridge but he did share something even more personal which is Solipsism Disorder and about how his parents made him go to therapy for it.