7

Henry, Belch, and Victor all stood in the middle of Lavender's kitchen trying to figure out how to make pancakes.

"How the fuck do you make chocolate chip pancakes?" Belch asks, looking at the instruction on the back of the bag of pancake mix.

"How the fuck do you make regular pancakes?" Henry asks, looking around her kitchen for the necessary items to cook breakfast.

"No, fuck regular pancakes. My mom makes these amazing chocolate chip pancakes, she always makes them on Sunday mornings." Belch atoms grumble at the thought of them.

"It can't be that damn hard." Victor rips the bag out of Henry's hand. He got the bowl, measuring cup, and a pan for them.

"Can you please not burn down my grandparent's house?" Lavender smiles at the door frame.

"Oh, thank god." Henry says, "Do you know how to make pancakes?"

"Chocolate chip pancakes." Belch corrects.

"I do, actually. Do you boys need a little help?"

"Yes, please," Victor says, handing her the bag. She didn't even need the instructions, she just started to cook.

She started to cook some bacon and scrambled eggs as well. She had been shopping with her grandmother's credit card and bought some fresh fruit.

She washed some of the strawberries and cherries. She then made the plates for the boys.

"Henry," She says to him as they walked in, "If you make one remark on how good of housewife I would be or some stupid shit. I swear to god, I'll kick your ass."

"Wow, Lav. It looks good." Victor says, grabbing one of the plates and a fork.

"Thanks, Vic. I like cooking, baking, and things like that." She looks at Henry with her eyes narrow and puts his hands up.

"No remarks here." Lavender grins, they all went to sit at the dining room table. She felt weird having other people sitting here with her. It's usually just her, sitting alone, slowly eating her food.

"This is my apology to you guys for last night. I did go a little crazy."

"No apologies needed Lav." Victor says and Belch crunched into the bacon with a thumbs up.

"No worries, Lav. We know you're just going crazy."

"Henry," Victor says, his eyebrows together and shaking his head.

"Dude, shut up." Belch says, and Henry took another fork full of eggs into his mouth.

"No, please enlighten me, Henry." She says and Henry shrugs.

"It's simple math, Lav. Your mom is crazy and you're going to be crazy just like her." Lavender shook her head.

"She is not crazy. She has a mental disorder called Schizophrenia, which is something you know nothing about."

"What, are you calling me dumb?" Henry asks and Lavender shakes her head from across from him.

"Nope, just don't think you should talk about things you don't know about."

"Don't tell me what to do, Lavender." His tone is harsher than before.

"Guys," Victor says.

"Shut up, you little bitch," Henry spits out and Lavender's eyebrows went up.

"Don't talk to him that way."

"There you go again, trying to tell me what I can do. I'll do what I want, I'll talk to whoever I want, the way I want, bitch." Lavender's jaws tense.