10

Belch and Victor held on to the rope for the younger boys, Belch and Victor were the last ones to go down. Belch looks at Victor. 

"We didn't even know this girl this time last year," Belch says, "Are you sure we should be doing this?" 

"She would do it for you, Belch. Without any hesitation." Victor says. 

"You're right, Go down." Belch tells Victor to go down the rope and held it down for him. He found something to hold the rope. 

"Belch," Henry says to him, "What are you doing here?" 

"Helping Lavender? What are you doing?" 

"Why are you trying to help her? I mean, really? Do we even know that girl, she has so many secrets. I bet she really killed her sister." 

"What are you talking about, Henry? Lavender would never do that. I have to go." Belch says turning back, he heard fast footsteps and when he turned around Henry was coming at him. Belch moved out of the way and Henry went flying down the well. 

"Who the hell was that?" One of the Losers asked. 

"Just Henry," Belch says. 

~~~

Lavender woke up with the feeling of something falling on her, "What the fuck," She says, her voice raspy. Her whole body felt sore as she sat up looking over to see Beverly laying down.

She looked around and her heart started to ache as she saw the 50-foot pile of children's toys and bodies floating around the pile, she wondered if Patrick was up there.

"Where are we?" Beverly asks.

"The Clowns Liar, I assume." Lavender shrugs when Beverly's head snapped towards her.

"Oh," She says, "Wh-What happened?" Beverly couldn't remember anything if she was being honest. She remembers hitting her dad with the top of the toilet but that was about it.

"I don't really know," Lavender shrugs. Lavender stood up going to the large door in the corner and started to pull on it, it didn't budge.

"Damn it," Lavender screams. That's when they heard a Jack In the Box starting to talk in a creepy and monotone voice.

"Come here, Lavender and Beverly. Come closer and enjoy the show of Pennywise, the dancing clown." Lavender got up and walked to the far wall to stay as far away from the stage.

Lavender watched the clown dancing weirdly on the stage, a confused look on her face and then she saw Beverly start to run towards something and that's when the Clown picked her up with seemingly no effort.

"I'm not afraid of you," Beverly says, and then Pennywise smells her and shakes his head, a disgusted expression apparent on his features.

"You will be," His voice was deeper when he said and Lavender stood and watched him open his mouth and she could see the rows of teeth and the lights in the back of his throat and Beverly suddenly was floating.

"What did you do to her?" Lavender screams at the tall clown and Pennywise laughs.

"Don't worry, Lavvie. You'll float too. I'll be back for you after I deal with a few other things." And with that the clown left her alone.

Lavender ran to Beverly and tried grabbing her feet by jumping but it was no use, "Fuck!" She yelled, kicking the water under her feet, "Bev, what the hell." She whispers, jumping up again.

"Lav?" Patrick Hocksetter's voice came from somewhere in the large voice.

"I'm not falling for that, dumbass clown." Lavender says back, "Trying to use the people I love against me."