The Coming of the Players

(Endie Ella Ender or Endie's POV)

Today, i was so bored, i wanted to go out in the overworld, but my older sister, Ellie Emma Ender the Enderdragon and Queen of the End, didn't want me to. She was 19 years old. Also the portal only opens every month, it was called 'The Coming of the Players' and It's almost the opening of the portal, two days left.

*Time Skip*

Today i get to see players gonna attempt to kill my big sister. I loved to watch Ellie and other players fight, and in the end Ellie always won. I stayed in my room, flying around with my beautiful wings. Obviously i was bored. I looked at the portal waiting for other players, i noticed one player had bright white eyes, i remembered the stories that my parents told me when i was still young. It was about a player that had white eyes and was stronger than my parents, king Erik and queen Ellen who were the strongest enderbeings in the End, his name was Herobrine. Ellie knocked on my door and came in my room. Then i saw the player that had white eyes, Herobrine.

"Endie this is Herobrine, he is here to visit the end, I was wondering if you could give him a tour while i take care of the players."

"Yeah, Sure" i replied

"Hello Endie, nice to meet you." Herobrine said

"Nice to meet you too Herobrine."

I showed him the castle, the village of the enderpeople and the portals, the nether portal and the overworld portal. We had a pretty good time. When the 'The Coming of the Players' was over Herobrine left and promised that he will come back soon. I missed Herobrine, my friend already.

A/N
Hello guys, hope you like this chapter and this is one of my first books so i tried my best to make this good.