A Secret To Keep

(Endie's PoV)

"Yes child. You can tell me a secret." I said, he looked at me and led me to a secret place.

"Please don't tell anyone that I am an enderman."

"What's your name?"

"John Flame (IDK what to put)."

"Have you heard of the princess of the end?"

"Yes... Endie Ella Ender."

I went to Notch and asked him...

"Can you show him what I really look like?" I whispered to him and he nodded. He got a potion and splashed it on me. My wings and tail came back and John was looking at me.

"Princess Endie! I am sorry for bumping into you and not greeting you."

"No need to apologize John... Would you like to meet the others?"

"This is Herobrine, Notch, Carl and Matt, 2 royal guards of the end."

"Why are you here Princess?"

"To defeat Steve and save my sister."

"Steve?! King Steve isn't a bad guy, right?"

"He is and he plans to rule over the world."

"Can I come with you?"

"I'm sorry it's too dangerous."

"Are you coming back?"

"Yes of course, and in case you get hurt use this Crystal heart to heal you."

"Thanks Princess Endie."

"No problem John. Anyways we got to go. See you next time John."

I drank the potion once again and I looked like a player again. We went to the exit of the village. I waved goodbye and John smiled. We kept walking on the path to Steve's Castle. It was turning night and we decided to camp outside for tonight. Notch was fat asleep, Hero was closing his eyes and I was looking at the moonlight. Then I felt like someone was watching me. I looked back to see nothing. When I was about to go to my bed, I heard a splashing sound behind me and I felt dizzy. That dizziness was only temporary. I went to my bed and slept.

(???'s PoV)

"She has no idea that a potion just hit her. They will not win the fight." I said

~in the morning~
(Herobrine's PoV)

I woke up and saw Endie and Notch talking to each other. Notch gave her some potions, I think it was regeneration potions. I decided to stand up and Endie handed me some apples. Carl and Matt were just wondering around. We weren't too far from Steve's Castle. We continued to walk. We saw Steve's Castle from the distance. We ran to the entrance and saw Steve in his throne room.

"Well well well... I see you are seeking to fight me. But it isn't me who you'll fight."

Then Endie went infront of him and had her weapons ready.

"It is Endie who you'll fight!"

'This can't be happening!"

------------

A/N

Heyo guys and gals its me Ysa. Here is the chapter, hope you enjoyed it. Til next time...

G00dby3 4nd P34c3 0u7

~Ysa~

EnderBrineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara