Where did you go?

(Alex's POV)

"Hello Alex Ender..." A mysterious figure said

"Who is there? Where am I?"

"Oh...I am Steve and you are in my domain, my castle." I tried to teleport and it didnt work "You cant teleport in here, becuase i have casted a spell for teleportation on you."

"Why am I here?"

"To get your sister and Herobrine to fight me, of course."

"Why do you want to fight them?"

"I dont like interruptions in my plan."

"What is your plan?"

"That is classified, enjoy your stay Alex, for it will not last long."

I was terrified, i hope Endie is okay, i hope they will defeat him.

~meanwhile~
(Herobrine's POV)

In a few days from now, we will fight Steve and we will defeat him. Today, is our rest day from our trainings. I woke up and saw Endie go outside with a basket and a mat. I was curious to know where she was going.

"Where is Endie going?" I asked the two guards

"Princess Endie is preparing a picnic in the forest for all of us." Carl said

We ate some food before going after Endie, we ate steak and an apple. Then we went to find Endie, we came across a waterfall in the forest. I looked at it and noticed a girl near the waterfall. I went closer and saw a black haired girl with purple streaks in her hair. I realized it was Endie, i finally found her. I went closer to her and noticed that she was gonna touch the water. I ran to her as fast as i could and stopped her hand from touching it.

"Endie I told you so many times, DON'T touch the water!"

"I was just curious..."

"But you know it will hurt you..."

"Oh yeah, i forgot about that...hehe...sorry."

"Its okay, anyways what are you doing?" I said as i sat down beside her

"I just wanted to have a relaxing day with all of you."

"Hope you like the scenery."

"I like it." Matt said

"Me too." Carl said and i nodded

"Here you go." Endie said as she gave us food and we sat down. Endie looked so tired and worried while she just ate her food. I didnt know what to do to make her happy. I thought and thought and thought, it took a while until I thought of a plan.

"I will be right back."

"Ok hero."

I went back to the hotel and saw a store that had flowers. Endie loves flowers, that should cheer her up. I bought some flowers and headed back to Endie. As I saw Endie, I began to shiver and be nervous.

"Endie! Can you come here?" I said

"Okay Hero, wait a second." She said standing up

The closer she was going to me, the more nervous I am.

"Hey Hero, what is it?"

"I noticed you were sad so I bought you these flowers, I know how much you love them."

"Aww...They're beautiful Hero, Thank you!" She said as she hugged me.

"Y-Y-You're Welcome" I said as I blushed

We went back to the picnic and enjoyed the view.

Le time skip

We were done with the picnic. We went back to the hotel and rested for a bit. I went to the balcony and looked at the view. It was beautiul like someone I know. A few minutes later... Endie went to the balcony to talk to me.

"Hey Endie."

"Hey Hero." She said looking sad

"Whats with the long face?"

"I just hope my sister is okay."

"She will be and we will save her." She nodded and went back inside. It got me thinking...

'Will Steve beat us?' I didnt know if we WOULD beat him. But I have hope that we CAN beat him.

---------
A/N

Sorry for the long wait, me and my friend, Adlaine have been...umm...distracted I guess. Convincing her to make the mob adventures chapter. Anyways

Goodbye and PeaceOut

~YsaLisa