Who is it?

(Herobrines POV)
"Do you like anyone?" Alex asked

"Well...one person" endie said

"Who?"

"Its...H-H-Hero"

I was shocked to hear that...

"Awww..."

"Alex!"

"Sorry...dont worry i wont tell anyone"

Then Ghost was coming inside Alex's room, i think he also had a stroll or a walk.

"Ghost! You're back! I missed you" Alex shouted with joy

"Where did he go?" Endie asked

"He always wanders off to different places"

"Oh ok...Anyways im gonna go check on Hero...carl and matt can you watch over my sister?"

"Yes your highness" the two guards said

I ran to the room and sat on the bed. I heard the door open and Endie came in.

"Hero?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"Uhh... i guess its time to tell you"

"Okay tell me"

I wanted to tell her the whisper thing, but she might worry... so i told her something.... embarrasing...

"I-I have l-liked you for a while" i said while i blushed "you're a great person...you're sweet, kind and caring"

Then she kissed me on the cheek "you're very sweet...I also have liked you"

There was an awkward silence...until...

"Your highness!" Matt said

"Yes Matt what happened?" Endie asked

"Its Alex, she's gone"

"What!"

(Endies POV)

I was so worried about Alex that i jumped out the window and flew around the whole town looking for her. I forgot that there were players in the town. I saw the players trying to shoot me, and they did. I fell to the floor, injured and worried sick about my sister. Then the players were dragging me to their king. But Hero was there to protect me.

"Endie are you okay" hero asked

"Y-Y-Yes"

"Matt and Carl help me bring her back to the hotel"

That was the last thing i saw... i began to have visions about my home, The End, getting destroyed. Then i woke up screaming.

"Endie are you okay?"

"Yeah...just a bad dream, how long was i out"

"Uhh... i think 3 hours"

I nodded and laid on my bed again.

"Endie...i know you're worried about Alex.. but you shouldnt go flying in the town."

"I know i...its because i dont want to lose my sister just like how i lost my parents"

He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, i blushed

"Its going to be alright."

Then someone went in our room...he was a player or maybe a mob, i dont know.

(???'s POV)

"Hello...sorry to bother you, i just want to talk to Herobrine"

"Get out of here, Notch"

(Notchs POV)

"Dont worry i dont mean any harm, brother"

"You abandoned me, how am i supposed to trust you?!"

"You were abandoned for a reason bro"

"And whats that reason?"

"For you to live a better life, Steve had turned evil and now he is trying to rule the whole world,, i didnt want you to get hurt"

"Hero...Notch...what are you guys talking about?" Endie asked

"Well...Endie, have you heard of the 3 gods?" I asked

"Yes, the 3 brothers ,the creator, the follower and the destroyer, who ruled the world together"

"That bond of brothers are me, Steve and..."

"Me..." Hero cut me off

"Hero...You never told me about this"

"I didnt want you to know my past, being the destroyer"

After the long talk, Miss Endie understood the story and she was a little upset about Hero not telling her.

"Im coming with you to fight" Endie insisted

"No miss Endie, its too risky and dangerous"

"Bro, You dont know Endie, she is the strongest girl i have met" hero informed me and Miss Endie smiled and nodded

"Show me tomorrow morning"

"Okay i will...and please dont call me miss, you can call me Endie you know."

"Okay meet you tomorrow."

-------------
Hey guys... hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry if i take too long to publish chapters...its cuz im working on a new book named Mob Adventures... hope you guys enjoy it.