Training Day part 2

(Hero's POV)

I woke up at around 8 am and i saw Endie still asleep. I decided to make breakfast for endie so i went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast. When i was done i waited for endie to wake up. She was cute when she was asleep. I was happy until..

"You will never defeat me brother...I suggest you surrender" a voice said once again "you will pay brother..."

"Stop getting in my head Steve" i said "so you like this girl? What would happen if i take her from you?" The voice said

"Dont you dare hurt Her!" I shouted...Endie was awoken from my screaming and shouting

"Hero are you okay?"

"Yeah im fine, anyways i made breakfast for you"

"Aww...Thanks Hero" she kissed me on the cheek and ate her breakfast

We got ready for our next day of training and met Notch outside...

"Goodmorning Endie, Brother"

"Morning"

"Show me your sword fighting skills, fight these dummies"

Both of us nodded and we got our swords ready...

"Hero, you first" i nodded and fought the dummy pretendng it was steve. After fighting the dummy, i looked at it and i saw it was sliced in 2 pieces.

"Good job...Endie your turn" she nodded and she went infront of the dummy. She fought the dummy and let her anger out. The next thing we knew it was in pieces.

"Okay...both of you are great in using a sword and a bow. Time to see how fast you guys are. But before that lets have a short break, be back after 5 minutes."

We nodded and we went back to the hotel to rest. Endie was closing her eyes for a bit and i looked at her for a while and i went out of the room, 'she's so beautiful and so kind and caring' and then the voice came back

"i didnt know the legendary herobrine could love.." "Steve stop it!" I shouted, good thing endie didnt hear me..."You treated me like garbage and soon you will feel how i felt!" Steve said "I did it because you hurt mom and dad...then you...you killed them..." i said and i felt my eyes tearing up "thats true, but the reason i did that was, for us to rule minecraft and no one would interfere...no one can defeat me, not even you, notch and your little girlfriend here" steve said "shes not my girlfriend and we will defeat you" i said "Soon we will see..." then i went to see if Endie was ok...

"Endie you ready for the next training?"

"Yes and who were you talking to?" She asked

"I.l.no one..."

"Are you sure? Cause i heard-" i cut her off

"I was talking to no one!" I said angrily and then i saw Endie, she was afraid...of me... "im sorry Endie..."

"Its okay..." she looked sad, so i hugged her...then we went back to notch (A/N yes that was 5 minutes...)

"Okay...i have finished the course, there will be hidden traps and try to not get harmed by those traps...and endie no flying for this one...it will be unfair for Herobrine."

"Okay..." Endie said

"Herobrine wanna go first?" I nodded and i ran to the start. There were dispensers and lava pits. I dogded the arrows that were being shot and i jumped over the lava pits and i came back at a time of 3:25

"Great job, endie your next" she nodded and did the same thing as me. Dodged the arrows and jump over the lava pits. She had a time of 3:26, one second difference.

"Good job you two get some rest we are taking a break tomorrow and i you still want to trai feel free these courses and dummies will be here." We nodded and went to the hotel.

(Endie's POV)

'This was the first time Hero shouted at me...it was scary but i guess he was just sad about things...like his brothers i guess...or maybe his life... i hope things get better tomorrow...' i thougut as i went to my bed. Carl and Matt were fast asleep and Hero, well...he wasnt tin the room he was outside looking at the night sky. I decided to go to him...

"Hey hero..."

"Hey Endie..."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Um..."

"Its okay if you dont wanna say it"

"Endie..."

"Ye-" i looked back and he...he...kissed me... i blushed

"Sorry..." he said

"Its okay..."

"Goodnight Endie, i will be in the room later..."

"Okay, Goodnight..."

I went to my bed and tried to sleep but there was so much things to think about...Hero...Alex...and the battle with Steve... 'Oh Alex i hope your safe' i thought as i fell asleep.

(Alex's POV)

I woke up and i found myself in a prison or something. Endie, Herobrine, Matt and Carl werent here. The last thing i remember is passing out and a teleporting noise, but i havent mastered teleporting. Then i heard the door open and it was a player who was like Herobrine but had blue eyes.

"Hello Alex Ender..."

-------------
To be continued

A/N
Greetings everyone, its me ysa...hope you enjoyed this chapter of the book