An Unknown secret pt 2

(Alex's POV)

I woke up and i heard Endie asking me if she could enter, i said 'yes'.

"Goodmorning Alex"

"Morning"

"Anyways i made breakfast, hope you enjoy it"

"Thanks Endie"

"No problem, anyways me and herobrine are gonna take a stroll around, wanna come along?"

"Sorry Endie, i feel ill today, i might just rest for today"

"Oh ok...feel better Alex, if you need anything, you can ask Carl and Matt."

"Ok...have fun on your stroll"

"Okay...bye Alex"

"Bye"

(Herobrine's POV)

I waited for Endie outside Alex's room. I heard a whisper saying 'you will pay for the trouble you have caused....". When i turned around i saw nothing, 'who was that?' That question was in my head. When i looked around i saw Endie looking out the window.

"Are we ready to go?"

She nodded

"Whats wrong?"

"I..I just cant believe Alex is my sister and she was abandoned here...."

I saw a tear going down her face, i wiped it off

"Its okay Endie"

"Ok....Well then lets go"

I nodded in agreement and we went out of the hotel and started to go around the place. I kept thinking about the whisper someone said earlier. While i was thinking i noticed Endie was looking at me with confusion.

"Uhh...Hero are you okay?"

"Yeah..."

"Anything you wanna tell me?"

"Uhh...." then there was complete silence

"Its okay if you dont wanna talk about it"

"Okay"

"It sure is beautiful in the overworld"

"Like you..." I mumbled

"What?"

"Nothing...."

"I heard you say something"

"I said....uhhh... its a great place here"

"Yeah it is"

Then we ate porkchops and apples. After eating, we went back to the hotel. Endie went to check on Alex and I thought about things in my life. I decided to talk to Endie about the whisper thing. When i went inside i overheard Alex and Endie talking...

"How was the stroll"

"Great"

"Hey Endie....one question"

"Sure anything"

"Do you like anyone?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"I want to know my sister better"

"Well...there is one person..."

"Who?"

"Its..."

------------------
To be continued

A/n
Hi guys...sorrry for the delay of publishing i just had my Bday trip. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter.