Characters🌸

Sidharth Shukla:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sidharth Shukla:

Age : 38

One of the biggest Bollywood actors who keeps work as his priority! He has his mother whom he loves, otherwise, he doesn’t show enough emotion for anyone! He is extremely protective, possessive and honest. He has a dominating nature, hates people who doesn’t work properly or show unprofessionalism! He isn't dating anyone but there are lot of rumours about this, well, he is the most eligible bachelor! Breathtakingly hot and charming.

......................................................

Shehnaaz kaur gill :

Age: 22

She is a shining star of punjab who wants to be an actress! She lives in mohali alone, she respects her parents a lot but her parents doesn’t want her to be an actress, that's why she is staying alone to fulfil her dreams! She is innocent, shy, emotional and kind hearted and extremely beautiful!

....................................................

Rita Shukla: sidharth's loving mother, wants him to settle down in life and marry someone who will give him love.

.

Sukh gill: sana's father, loves his daughter but doesn’t support her dreams!

Pammi gill: sana's mother! Loves her daughter but wants her to get married soon, leaving her dreams❤️

.

So show your love to the story cuties🌸

Love,

Zubiya 💗

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें