9🌼

Happy reading 🌼

_______________________________________

Director: okay so u need to focus in this scene! This is Where sanaya and siddhant would meet, so are u both comfortable and ready? 

Sidnaaz noded!

.
.

Sid looked at her..

She was looking a little nervous!!

Sid: umm nervous? 

Sana noded...

Sid: you will do well. Keep confidence!

Sana looked at him and said...

Sana: agar mere se kuch galti ho jaye toh aap meri help karenge na?

Sid found her so innocent when she said this line.

He couldn’t help but smile...

Sid: I will help you but I know you won't need any help. You will do amazing.

Sana: aap ko itna confidence kyun hai mere upar?

She asked suddenly making him amazed!

He looked at her intensely while she looked Down!

He came closer making her breath hitched.

He whispered....

Sid: har baat ka reason nahi hota. Kuch baate, kuch lamhe or kuch insaan jindegi mein na chahte hue bhi khaas baan jaate hai...

Saying that he left from there while she stood there like a statue!

Loud clapping sound made her come back in real world!..

She took a deep breath.

All this were very strange!!

Why she was asking him everything with a right? They don't share any kind of bond other than professional relation but the way she feels good when he stays near her...

The way her nervousness vanishes when he appreciates her or gives her courage, why all this is happening? 

Why her heart starts racing fastly when he comes near her or they share any kind of closeness?

Why his simple touch makes her heartbeat fast?

She never felt anything like this. Her heart is not in her control and her brain isn't giving her any kind of signals about all this feelings? 

Taking another deep breath, she thought to ignore this feelings and focus on her work!!

.
.
.
.

Director : okay sidharth are u ready?

Sid noded and looked at sana....

Sana immediately looked down and started memorising her lines and hoped to do her scene perfectly.

Director : so let's start... Light, camera, action.

_______________________________________

Web series shoot :

Siddhant entered in his college...the girls were drooling over him and why not? He is the most wanted munda of the college!

He removed his sun glass and winked making the girls shout in happiness!!

He directly went in the principal's office where his dad was already present.

He ignored his dad and looked at the principal.

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें