3🌼

Sid smiled a little and asked...

Sid: kis se mil k itni khush ho rahi ho aap mom?

Rita ji: tu jaldi ghar aa!! Fir baatati hu...

Rita ji hanged up the call while sid was still amused!

His mom was this much happy after so many days and he really liked that...

He took a sip of his coffee and then threw it saying that it wasn't that much good!

One member of the team came and asked him...

Member: kya hua hai sir?

Sid: ek pura web series shoot karna hai mujhe yaha  or tum logo se ek coffee theek se nahi baan raha hai.

The member looked down while sid shouted..

Sid : get out....

The member noded and fearfully left...

.
.

Being frustrated, he closed his eyes and remembered those beautiful eyes which he saw today!

He felt that all his nerves calmed Down after remembering those eyes!

.
.
.

On the other hand, sana was constanly looking for a chance to do acting!

She saw a headline in newspaper suddenly!!

"We are searching for a lead actress for our high budget web series " Our love "!

If anybody is interested in doing this web series, please contact us and come to give an audition. Thank you.

.

After reading the headline, sana's heartbeats were fast...

It was a chance to complete her dreams!

But lead actress? It's a big role!

Will she able to act perfectly?

What if the makers reject her?

.

Taking a deep breath, she thought for sometime!

Sana :

Toh kya hua agar mujhe select na kiya toh?

Maana ki bohot big role hai par kosish toh kar saakti hu na mai?

Audition toh de hi saakti hu, select hona, na hona toh baad ki baat hai..

.

Gaining the needed confidence, she saw the number and called, the makers talked with her and told her to come and give audition!

They sent her the address! Being nervous and happy, she got ready in a simple pink frock, looking beautiful as always!

Then she quickly went to the address by a auto!

Her heartbeats were uneven because she was feeling that she is going to fulfil her dreams!

.
.
.

She slowly walked, admiring the shooting place!

One man from the production Came and asked...

Man: aap yaha audition k liye aaye?

Sana noded!

Man : ok mere saath aaiye!

.

Sana started following the Man...the man took her in a big room Where the cameras, set up everything was decorated making her heart happy!

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें