31🌼

Let's start....

.

The next day,

Sana reached in her shooting place!  Sidharth was reading his script!

Today they will have to perform a very important role of Their web series!

She admired him, his silky hair, beautiful expressive eyes, cute nose, those lips oh shut up sana!

She scolded herself and again looked at him!

This time he was also looking at Her!!

Did he just caught her staring at him? Oh no!

She looked down making him chuckle!

.

Sana met the director with her pretty smile making sid smile too who was noticing her every second!

Then she went and stood infornt of adi and said..

Sana : hi adi.

Adi saw that sidharth was already watching them, so he hugged sana and said...

Adi: hey pretty lady!

Sidharth clenched his jaw and whispered...

Sid: chipku sala! Jaab dekho chipakta hi rehta hai.

He angrily went in his vanity and wore his costume.

Sana too got ready and came out of the vanity!

They both looked at each other and saw different kind of emotions in their eyes!

Sid's pov :

Kal raat jaab Shehnaaz ne kaha ki she doesn’t hate me, I was shocked for some seconds!

Actually i couldn’t just control myself More!  I just told her my feelings, not fully though!

I just said that I like her and I don't regret it because I wanted her to know how much she affects me!!

After that, her eyes had some different sparkle or maybe I am mistaken, I thought as I assumed that she hates me!

But when she was about to go, she said that she doesn’t hate me, does that mean she likes me?

I am confused!  Now I am standing here, she is right beside me and we are looking at each other!

Our eyes didn’t had the confusion our minds had!

I felt that i could read her eyes language which screamed that she likes me!!

But if you will ask my mind then it will deny the fact!! Because she always glares me, is this a sign of liking?  Ahh! Dumb me!!

I wanted time to stop!  And I wanted to look at her beautiful eyes forever but i don't know what happened! 

She Just broke the eye lock and looked down! Argh!!

.
.

Sana's pov:

Kal raat k baad inse najre bhi mila nahi paa rahi hoon!

Aaj taak mai ye hi sochti thi ki ye mujhe napasand karte hai. Meri galti nahi hai, unki harkaate hi aisi thi.

Haan inhone mujhe pehle mulakaat mein judge kiya tha jo mujhe bilkul accha nahi laga tha!

Par unhone uss baat k liye maafi bhi toh mangi..

Waise toh mai saab ko hi maaf kar deti hoon aur saach kahu toh inse waisi koi narajgi nahi thi.

Par unko siya ki kareeb hote hue dekhna paata nahi kyun accha nahi lagta tha mujhe!

Issliye unke saath acche se baat karne ka bhi maan nahi hota tha!

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें