Chapter 6: Yandere mess

Azur Lane base
1330 hours

Since the arrival of Nimitz , everyone except Wales , Enterprise , and Ayanami went down. Nimitz did not bother it and greeted the shipgirls that wanted to see him. Though that's where the problems started.

Bismarck POV

I could see Roon chasing Taihou , Akagi , Ark Royal , and Dido. I knew it would be bad so I got into action.

End of POV

Bismarck: Nimitz stay back! All of you trying to let Nimitz run , what are you all doing?!

The crowd was in silence , and all of them looked at the yanderes.

Nimitz POV

Nimitz saw this time to run and get to my secret plane. The X-02S Strike Wyvern , piloted by no other than "Three Strikes". Nimitz knew it would be a bad idea , but it also meant Nimitz could run from them. Nimitz went to the catapult , and got ready , but heard something calling out.

End of POV

Cleveland: Hey Nimitz! Where are you going?!

Nimitz: Its...nothing personal.

Nimitz then takes off. Cleveland had a shocked face when Nimitz looked back , and when they all saw me , Nimitz wanted to let them know he didn't like yanderes , but as soon as Nimitz got to 500 feet , sirens were detected , and Nimitz fired a missile , alerting everyone of an attack.

Nimitz: Anyone , if you can hear me , GET EVERYONE TO BATTLESTATIONS! ENEMY SIREN FLEET BEARING 278-302!

As soon as Bismarck heard that over her radio , and everyone else hearing it , they jumped into action , few seconds later , and Nimitz returned , damaged and trying to repair , rearm , and refuel.

Nimitz heard a missile lock , so he did what is called a " Post Stall Maneuver"

Everyone saw it and didn't believe that an aircraft can do such move.

After the attack , everyone made sure to watch over the yanderes (or should I say shotacons and stuff).

The plane landed , but barely overran. It was due to a arresting cable snap.

After that , Nimitz introduced himself...

Nimitz: Hello everyone. I am USS Nimitz , CVN-68. I was working on a operation called "Final Fleet" but got transported here. I wish to work with you all , with everything I have , ain't that right Enterprise...?