Chapter 37: Off duty.

Formidable: I wish we had sorties..

Cleveland: For what though?

Stennis: Remember the IRBM barrage over the archipelago? That destroyed the whole place, killed all the sirens in that zarea, others that somehow survived were killed by the radiation.

Nimitz: But at what cost?

Custom: It is what it is.

Hurricane: If you want me to fly back out there, best I could hold altitude to be safe is 6000-7500 feet.

Arleigh Burke: Whatever the hell you did out there, literally was a suicide mission. You could have died being shot down if that UAV wasn't friendly!

Hurricane: This is why I wanted you all out of that, either one of you will sacrifice your life for me, and if I even tried to leave, the IRBM's would have hit me and I would die.

Ford: What is the worst case scenario there?

Hurricane: The worst? If at least one siren was awake, heard the propeller noise, shot at it, then letting me get shot down.

Ford: The best one?

Missouri: Finding all the signals, getting out of there safely, and surviving. In which that happened.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I'm running out of ideas and this book is almost done, providing the fact that I'm ending this marked on chapter 50, which will be the end. Don't worry, the Sequel will be launched after it, the title of chapter 50 will sound like it will continue on, and other things. Until again, Stennis out.)