Chapter 1

It all started when they were battling Psimon. He was using his psionic abilities to attack the Titans, who were struggling to take him down. Especially Raven. She had never been this frustrated with a villain like this except for Mumbo. And that said something to Raven.

Teleportation, Telekinesis, Portal Generation, Projection of Psychic Energy. Raven thought to herself trying to count off his abilities. This is going to be hard.

Robin tried to hit him with his staff, but Psimon quickly moved out of the way and made Robin land on the ground with a thud.

Next, Cyborg set up a cannon and aimed it at him. And as he shot it, Psimon made a portal which directed the cannon to hit Raven who fell to the ground, knocked out.

"Raven!" Beast Boy shouted as he saw her go down. But then he was hit by something that Starfire had thrown at Psimon, but he created a portal and changed it's target to be Beast Boy instead of him.

Cyborg charged at him, knowing that if he sent another cannon, he'll send it towards Starfire to knock her down. Psimon moved and hovered above Robin who was still on the ground. Robin jumped up and hit Psimon sending him off balance.

Beast Boy moaned in pain and then dizzily stood up. He looked around and saw Raven still unconscious on the ground. He started towards her and then picked her up. "Raven? Raven, come on. Wake up," Beast Boy shook her. She groaned and looked up at Beast Boy. He smiled and stood up and offered a hand at her. She took it and he hauled her up on her feet.

"Thanks. Now, come on. We have a villain to take care of." Raven said as she dusted herself off.

Beast Boy nodded and reentered the fight. He turned to a falcon and pecked Psimon on his glass side of his head which showed his brain. Psimon sent a wave at him and knocked him down.

Raven flew up to his level and stuck her hand out at him, "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" Her black powers went straight at him, but he stuck his own gnarly hands at her and pink power surge hit Raven's own. Their powers clashed and Raven kept on trying to send more, but the more she sent, the more he sent. She furrowed her eyebrows in concentration and frustration. She grunted and put more juice in her powers, it nearly hit him, but then he moved one hand away and created a portal behind Raven. She lost her concentration and his pink power hit her sending her towards the whirling pink portal.

"Raven!" Beast Boy yelled as he caught onto her hand trying to pull her back into their world.

"Beast Boy!" Cyborg shouted as Raven completely disappeared from sight and Beast Boy was starting to fall in. He latched onto Beast Boy's foot as he was sucked into the portal.

"Cyborg!" Starfire shouted and grabbed hold mechanical leg and tried to pull all three of her friends back, but it was no use.

"Starfire!" Robin screamed and grabbed hold of Starfire's foot as she was sucked in. He tried to pull all four of his friends, but it was no use and soon he was sucked in as well.

Psimon smiled and closed the portal once all the Titans were gone. He turned around and levitated his bags full of money to him and he left smug.

Raven fell through the portal and landed on top of someone.

"Intruder!" A familiar voice yelled.

Raven stood up and faced the five people staring at her. She had her hands at ready to blast them away. But she stopped as she saw who the five people were. Beast Boy, Starfire, Cyborg, Robin, and herself.

Her eyes widened and then she was knocked down by someone landing on top of her.